Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

A1CS FUSION5 XTRA Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0.4 ICS - DUAL CAMERA - 16GB STORAGE - 1GB RAM - - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - SLIMMER N LIGHTER THAN FUSION5 TABLET -Supports BBC Iplayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A1CS is A!, 19 July 2012
Well done A1CS,so far it has been a pleasure to do business with you. Item as described and speederly delivered, well within the time stated, in fact 4days and that included the week-end.Its a nice looking tablet and found my wifi connection in quick time. Its downloads effortlessly, I have already downloaded several games and found the apps already on the tablet very useful. As I have only had this item for a few days I cannot comment on its reliability, but if it performs as good as the customer service, then it will be a bargin. I had a concern about the battery so I contacted the customer service who replied within half an hour.They said and I quote WITH REGARDS TO THE BATTERY CHARGE, PLEASE USE TABLET UNTIL IT DISCHARGES AND CHARGE THE TABLET BY POWERING OF THE TABLET COMPLETELY. IT WOULD USUALLY TAKE 5-6 POWERCYCLES FOR THE TABLET TO GET FULL CHARGING. Hope that helps