Profile for James Woodford > Reviews

Suunto Men's Watch SS019561000
Suunto Men's Watch SS019561000
Offered by H S Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bit of kit, but not perfect, 25 Aug 2013
Although this is my first watch of this type I've been massively impressed in what it can do. I bought it mainly for the triathlon mode and although there are others in the market such as the 910XT I wanted to be able to wear it every day, especially considering the price point!

The online Movescount isn't the most intuitive to use, but after some time with it it is impressive, especially the apps that other users create that you can download onto the watch. Also being able to add other sport modes to the watch like Surfing, Sailing and Flying are a nice touch and means I can use it for work. Also, the battery life is fantastic, I was a little dubious if I would be constantly charging it or running out halfway through an exercise but its never been an issue.

Two gripes that stop me giving it full marks are that I think Suunto should have included the ANT stick allowing wireless connectivity to your laptop, a bit tedious having to plug it in. Also despite the mineral glass screen it does scratch quite easily as does the bezel, which is a little disappointing.

But all things considered it'll be a trusty companion for many years to come

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS H1 halogen headlamp bulb  64150NBP-HCB 90% more light 20% whiter light in double box
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS H1 halogen headlamp bulb 64150NBP-HCB 90% more light 20% whiter light in double box

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much difference, 16 Jun 2013
Minimal difference between these and the OEM bulb so requested refund. Having said that what do you expect when the kelvin rating between these and the standard bulbs is similar. I would recommend a 5000k bulb such as Philips Diamond Vision or Osram Cool Blue Hyper.

White iPhone 4 / 4S Rim Bumper, case, cover with Chrome Buttons PLUS Free Screen Protector by GoGadgets®

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 11 May 2013
I bought the black and white bumpers. Both fit well but I preferred the look of the black one on my white phone. Also worth noting that the black one seemed better in terms of quality. White one has several imperfections. I guess at this price it's hit and miss. Can't argue at the price though.

Black iPhone 4 / 4S Rim Bumper, case, cover with Chrome Buttons by GoGadgets®