Profile for craigp > Reviews

Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly read, 12 May 2014
A truly difficult read but not at all miserable. I will read this again, a great read for anyone interested in human nature. A definite five stars.

The Third Reich : Nazi War Trials - The worst crimes in human history
The Third Reich : Nazi War Trials - The worst crimes in human history
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quickie, 23 Mar 2014
Short,quick and full of basic info. Worth a few pence of anyone's money.. I will be getting more of these books..

The House in Wales
The House in Wales

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 11 Mar 2014
A real page turner, not too long and some great characters. Enjoyed this one very much. I will read more R.R.J soon.

Video Tube for YouTube
Video Tube for YouTube
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars decent app, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Video Tube for YouTube (App)
Not bad for a freebie, has a few problems such as it doesn't sync too well with my other devices too well. Only minor stuff though, I don't like adverts but it has to make on something so I shouldn't complain. Works well ok n me Kindle.

Serial Killers : Idi Amin
Serial Killers : Idi Amin
Price: 0.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little read, 1 Mar 2014
Very quick summary of Amin and very informative. I can only remember bits and bobs from my childhood and this has brought it all back. Well worth a read...

Lily Lemon Blossom A Picture Perfect Play Day
Lily Lemon Blossom A Picture Perfect Play Day
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bedtime read, 8 Jan 2014
My little girl loves a short story at bedtime and this is just the right length (about 5 mins) so I don't fall asleep too.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 3 Nov 2013
Great bit of kit, bought it as my old kindle key board passed on, it's very fast on the internet and the sound is really good for playing tunes on.

Famous Five 1: Five On A Treasure Island
Famous Five 1: Five On A Treasure Island
Price: 2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars young again, 9 Sep 2013
Got this to read to my 8 year old, he loves it as much as I did (and still do). The best book we have read together by far...