Profile for S. Littlewood > Reviews

I, Frankenstein
I, Frankenstein
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars I only made it 20 Minutes in...., 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: I, Frankenstein (Blu-ray)
The reviews on Love Film / Amazon tempted me to add this to my rental list - Big mistake.

I only lasted 20 minutes into the film before I hit the eject button (and I have made it to the end of some pretty average films in the past so this is not like me).

I then looked up the review of this film on Empire Magazines on line site, they gave it 1 star a rating - one which I would fully endorse.

Poorly paced and a little puerile in my view, didn't even get to see Bill Nighy's apperance.

Wind Spinner - Bell Rings Windchime
Wind Spinner - Bell Rings Windchime

1.0 out of 5 stars Recieved a second hand product, 14 Aug. 2009
The product supplied had clearly been previously returned by another customer and resold to me, the packaging had been opened and was torn and badly repacked and the product was bent and scratched. As this was an anniversary present it leaves me with the dilemma of whether to return it and facing having nothing to hand over on the day!

House Corrino (Prelude to Dune)
House Corrino (Prelude to Dune)
by Brian Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Ever, 28 Sept. 2001
Nothing can ever rival the original Book Dune, but Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson has done the next best thing in Producing the Prelude to Dune Trilogy. This one like it's two predecessors does not fail to disappoint. However I was expecting *all* the loose ends to be tied up before the start of the book Dune. This book does still leave some questions unanswered!