Profile for Gawkocracy > Reviews

Gawkocracy

Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating SPF15 Pink Sheer Tint Finish Lip Balm 2g
Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating SPF15 Pink Sheer Tint Finish Lip Balm 2g

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 16 May 2013
I ran out of this and started using other types but they are not as good as this.

I really like the old twist version of this and was sad when I could not find them in shops and I did not want to buy this at first because it was relatively more expensive but I see High end make up companies selling similar products for £20!

It’s sheer enough to not make you feel like a clown but it strong enough to moisten the lips.

Stylfile S-Clipper Mini from Tom Pellereau and Lord Sugar
Stylfile S-Clipper Mini from Tom Pellereau and Lord Sugar

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency S- Clipper?, 16 May 2013
When the mini version of the S-Clipper came out I had to buy it.

I wanted another S-Clipper for me to take and this was cheaper original. I now have this in my bag where ever I go along with the Emergency S-File.

I prefer the mini to the original because it seems to cut the nail better than the original. The Large one had thicker blades and I could not cut my nails to a shorter length with ease because the teeth were fatter.

Both version are super sharp and cut the nails so easily. It's amazing to use and fun to see . My Mum was a little scared I think because using the Cutters did not have the pinging sound effects that usually accompanies a regular nail cutter and she almost feels scared using. You fear that you may start cutting your fingers off because it's so sharp.

I still find it unique experience.

Thank You Tom for this Product!

Hoosier Hill Farm Cheddar Cheese Powder, 1 Lb.
Hoosier Hill Farm Cheddar Cheese Powder, 1 Lb.
Offered by Hoosier Hill Farm Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Yum but clumpy, 16 May 2013
I was counting the days for this product to arrive. I planned to put this on everything.

I love the taste it’s very moreish .

However on Chips/Fries it clumps up and does not spread evenly.

I still need to experiment on how to stop this from happening it is so annoying but if I would choose between clumps and taste I would choose taste.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars What you need, 7 Oct 2011
It is comfortable and Stylish. No Hassle. Depending on how you wear it , it can be used in a casual setting or even a formal setting.

The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall - Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ramin Karimloo

5.0 out of 5 stars On the Big Screen to the Wide Screen, 7 Oct 2011
I saw the live broadcast in the cinema and it was fabulous. The sound was great . It will look tremendous on blu-ray. Best version I have seen (Movie, On stage)