Profile for Paul > Reviews

Paul (Rainham Kent)

Page: 1 | 2
Blue Spot 01521 9 Piece 1/4 Inch Star Bit Socket Set on Rail
Blue Spot 01521 9 Piece 1/4 Inch Star Bit Socket Set on Rail

4.0 out of 5 stars I am not happy that one of the most popular sizes, 17 Aug 2014
Absolutely what I needed for my work as a mechanic,but,I am not happy that one of the most popular sizes,the T25 isn't included.

Bosch Tassimo Joy, White/Chrome
Bosch Tassimo Joy, White/Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars my grown up children loved the coffee from it, 17 Aug 2014
I had one as a Christmas present,my grown up children loved the coffee from it,so I bought them one each.

Sterling Steel SS800SM Black 11 UK Wide
Sterling Steel SS800SM Black 11 UK Wide
Offered by Brandjunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Safety boots, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sterling Steel SS800SM (Apparel)
I knew what I was getting as this is my 3rd pair.Not the most comfiest to wear so I use insoles to help with easing the discomfort after 9 hours of standing whilst working.

Genuine RC1800 Remote Control for HITACHI L42VC04U I
Genuine RC1800 Remote Control for HITACHI L42VC04U I
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control for Hitachi tv, 24 Feb 2014
Our remote suddenly stopped working in some of the functions.A new one was needed but I didn't know where to get one.Typed the code number into google and low and behold Amazon came up.I ordered it and it arrived very quickly even in the Christmas week.Perfect,just what we needed.

TORX INSERT BIT (PK 10) T30 x 25
TORX INSERT BIT (PK 10) T30 x 25
Offered by Bescol

1.0 out of 5 stars Torx bit, 24 Feb 2014
The description wasn't clear,and they are not what I wanted.I managed to get exactly what I needed from ebay.Waste of money.

Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 6 Tablets
Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 6 Tablets
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo descaler, 24 Feb 2014
Our 2 month old Tassimo machine suddenly displayed a red light,a quick look in the instruction manual told me that it needed de-scaling.Panic!....Logged onto Amazon and found what I needed,ordered and it arrived before the money was taken out of my bank.Followed the instructions and that was it,all clean and ready to go again.I must say that this was the expensive way of buying the tablets,because the week previously I had a large order delivered direct from Tassimo as their prices are about half of what Amazon charge and I could have added these to my order at a fraction of what I ended up paying,so that's what I will do next time.

Advanced Automotive Fault Diagnosis
Advanced Automotive Fault Diagnosis
by Tom Denton

3.0 out of 5 stars I hoped for more detail, 24 Jun 2013
As a vehicle master technician at a main dealer I thought this would be a good reference book.Yes it is very comprehensive in its content and would be of great advantage to students and trainees.What I really was hoping for in the oscilliscope section was showing where to place the probes and a more detailed explanation of the screen shots shown in the text,and how if you alter the time you can spread the pattern out.Maybe I was expecting too much or that its not aimed for somebody at my level.

Pair of Gel Metatarsal Pads, Ball of Foot Cushion, Forefoot Care, Sore Feet Pain
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the result I was expecting, 24 Jun 2013
I was advised by a foot care professional that I would benifit by using these as she says that my own metatarsal pad in my foot has disapeared.However due to my work I am on my feet 12hours every day and I found that this product will not stay in place and would wrap itself around my toes.Maybe if I had a desk job they would work.

Abbey Road
Abbey Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Abbey Road, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Abbey Road (Audio CD)
I bought the original Abbey Road LP on vinyl when it was first released in the 60s,I lent it to a mate who damaged it,he replaced it for me,something happened to the second one but I cant remember what but that was replaced as well.I still have that one today but I dont have anything to play it on.So I decided to get the CD version,I havent played it yet,I am waiting for the right time so that I can sit and listen and let the memories come flooding back.

Am-Tech 3/8-inch Reversible Air Drill
Am-Tech 3/8-inch Reversible Air Drill

1.0 out of 5 stars Am-Tech 3/8 Reversible Drill, 29 Aug 2012
I spent a long time looking for a replacement air drill to replace the one which I bought through the trade 20 years ago and had siezed up.So.I recieved my new drill,took it to work( as I use air tools for my work the as a motor mechanic),put the end on and coupled it up to the air line.Drilled a hole,fine,as I lined up to drill the second hole the drill started up all on its own and I couldnt stop it.Uncoupled it from the air line and oiled it,tried again and the drill still was working by itself.After having made myself the laughing stock in the workshop I reverted to using my Black&Decker rechargeable drill.I have tried the air drill since and it is only good for very short usage before the stupid thing starts up on its own.Complete waste of money,absolute rubbish.

Page: 1 | 2