Profile for francesjl > Reviews

Skechers GO Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Blau (NVY), 5 UK
Skechers GO Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Blau (NVY), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort plus !, 28 Jun. 2015
So comfy
Like a cushion under your feet
Washable as well

Applaws Dry Dog 12.5 kg Bag Chicken All Breeds Light
Applaws Dry Dog 12.5 kg Bag Chicken All Breeds Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 May 2014
Applaws is a very good quality dry kibble.
There is no cereals, which can affect dog's digestion and coat conditions.
My dogs really enjoy it, ( and one of them is fussy ), the vet complimented their nice white teeth on their recent visit for yearly jabs. I' m sure this food helps.
A bag lasts a long time, my 2 each have a small breakfast and an evening meal, kibble takes longer than wet food to be digested so stays in the system longer.

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End [DVD]
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chow Yun-Fat
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other films !, 2 Feb. 2012
Hadn't seen this at the cinema so wanted to get it.
I didn't enjoy it as much as the other 3 films. Just felt it lacked something and wasn't as gripping.
Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow as good as ever.

Don't Worry Be Happy Vintage Shabby Chic Hanging Metal Sign
Don't Worry Be Happy Vintage Shabby Chic Hanging Metal Sign
Offered by from Then to Now

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Feb. 2012
My son wanted this to hang in his room.
Cheaper here than in shops. Nice and bright, light weight as well.

Rubber Keyring - Penfold Crumbs
Rubber Keyring - Penfold Crumbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Crumbs !, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Rubber Keyring - Penfold Crumbs
My mother in law often says crumbs so we were looking for something which said it !
This was perfect, and caused much laughter !

CAITS- PANDORA ©, SILVER PANDORA STYLE BRACELET. 20CM
CAITS- PANDORA ©, SILVER PANDORA STYLE BRACELET. 20CM

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Feb. 2012
I needed a slightly longer bracelet as I already had one but then my son bought me some new charms for Xmas and they didn't fit comfortably.
Easy to clip and feels secure.

Yankee Candle 6 Samplers Gift Pack - Gift Wrapped Set in Gold Box, Gold Tissue & Ivory Gold Ribbon
Offered by Bubblelush divine gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 2 Feb. 2012
Bought this as an Xmas gift for a friend.
Smaller than I thought but a good selection, the votives are always a good idea to see if you like the scents.
My friend was very pleased.

Eddingtons Latte Glasses, Set of 2
Eddingtons Latte Glasses, Set of 2
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice !, 2 Feb. 2012
Perfect size for my Tassimo latte's !
Good value, packed well and dishwasher proof !
They are sturdy, comfortable to hold and just the right size. My hubby likes to have green tea in his.

Dyson DC33 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner For Powerful Pet Hair Removal
Dyson DC33 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner For Powerful Pet Hair Removal

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant !, 1 Sept. 2011
I used to have the dyson animal and loved it, it eventually died and we replaced it with another brand upright which lasted about 6 mths before it over heated !
Also tried an 1800 watt cylinder which seemed ok for about a mth then the filters clogged really easily and suction was never the same.
I moaned at my husband, ( who doesn't usually hoover ) and said next pay day I'm buying a dyson. Ordered it express delivery so came next day, how sad am I, excited by my hoover !!
Anyway, have hoovered house, first in the lounge, which I had hoovered yesterday and its shocking the amount of dust etc that the dyson picked up.
I knew there would be more but its still a surprise, at least I know my carpets are now clean !
It was easy to assemble and I've tried out the tools , registered the guarantee online as well.
WELCOME BACK DYSON !

Beaphar Gentle Leader Medium Black
Beaphar Gentle Leader Medium Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 July 2011
My 1 yr old dog always pulls on the lead, wants to be in front, is fantastic off lead but a nightmare on it.
Researched different products and decided on this one. Well he wore it with no problems from day 1, and it works ! He tried a couple of times to buck like a bronco but got nowhere and settled down - its amazing how much better he is ! Would recommend it, especially as its not expensive, have seen it for much more in shops.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3