Profile for Davo11 > Reviews

Content by Davo11

Davo11

Page: 1 | 2
LOVE LIFE Acidophilus and Bifidobacteria (Probiotics) Support with FOS (PreBiotic) (Formerly Probiotic Support with FOS) | 30 Enteric Coated Tablets | 30 Billion CFU | Premium GMP Supplement (Prevents Diarrhea / Treats Infections / Prevents Eczema / Treats IBS / Minimises Lactose Intolerance)
Offered by Love Life Supplements
Price: 29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Maltodextrin, 4 April 2014
Good product, the only thing I didn't like is they contain maltodextrin, a type of sugar, I'm using these for candida so this disappointed me, there was no mention of this on amazon when I purchased them sadly. Great for anyone who doesn't have candida though, a high probiotic strength.

Swanson Oregano Oil (120 Softgels)
Swanson Oregano Oil (120 Softgels)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 5.07

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 13 Jan 2014
I've used these when they were 5 free delivery. That was fair. You can buy wild oregano for 11 which is far superior. Swanson always up their prices once a few people buy which is sad. Stick to the Solgar brand and go wild!

Natures Aid Zinc Picolinate Capsules 15mg Pack of 90
Natures Aid Zinc Picolinate Capsules 15mg Pack of 90
Price: 7.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains copper, 24 Nov 2013
These contain copper which wasn't mentioned anywhere on the amazon description. I use zinc for pyroluria and these tablets make it worse! Stick to now or solgar brands!

Swanson Certified Organic Coconut Oil (1,000mg, 60 Softgels)
Swanson Certified Organic Coconut Oil (1,000mg, 60 Softgels)
Offered by GAbusiness
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for organic, 24 Nov 2013
I like these and Swanson products they don't include maltodextrin which feeds candida! I will buy these as long as they remain the same price. 3.50.

Probiotic Max - High Strength 100 Tablets (probiotic + prebiotic)
Probiotic Max - High Strength 100 Tablets (probiotic + prebiotic)
Offered by Fast Track Health and Beauty
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten & Dairy free, 24 Nov 2013
No maltodextrin in these like a lot of cheaper probiotics. This feeds candida so beware. These don't include maltodextrin and I'm gluten intolerant so I love these.

Oregamax 90 Capsules
Oregamax 90 Capsules
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 11.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for candida, 24 Nov 2013
I will buy these always! No GM ingredients all wild herbs. Good price too although I wouldn't pay more than 17!

Quest Enzyme Digest, 90 tablets
Quest Enzyme Digest, 90 tablets
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 8.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish for candida, 24 Nov 2013
These are cheaply made and include maltodextrin which feeds candida! Check labels! Most at holland and barrett contain this too. Now foods, solgar & higher nature are usually good!

Shying Away From It All
Shying Away From It All
by Nicholas J. Hammond
Price: 6.63

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of anyones money I feel, 19 May 2012
I ordered this book for assistance with social anxiety & how to treat it etc, the book was no help at all just full of scientific facts. I was very disappointed with it I must say after the author wrote to me on facebook to plug it for a sale !! The best book for social anxiety in my eyes is "the anti anxiety food solution" by Trudy Scott. Amen to Trudy !!

Swanson Digestive Enzymes (90 Tablets)
Swanson Digestive Enzymes (90 Tablets)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 10.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the product by NOW foods, 19 May 2012
I was disappointed with this as there is hardly any Betaine HCI in them, the product doesn't display it's supplement facts on amazon so I took a risk and just purchased them. I gave them to a friend and I purchased the one by Now foods which is a fair price and far far better.

Anti-Anxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood, and End Cravings
by Trudy Scott
Price: 13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bible for Social Anxiety sufferers, 19 May 2012
Through my life I was always shy & isolated myself from people because I would also blush easily, then in my late teens I had a sudden death and a break up which followed 3 years of Social Anxiety, Paranoia, Fearfulness, Depression and feeling so lost in life. Then I found this book, I cried when I read the section on a genetic condition called Pyroluria (social anxiety), the book explains all about this condition, how to treat it & case studies of people who were just like me, this was incredible support for me. My doctor was no help, anti depressants didn't work on me, I just prayed, meditated and along came the book from higher guidance. The book explains what supplements to take to live a normal life with Pyroluria and also explains about blood sugar problems, allergies etc, because I was also wheat intolerant & I knew when I ate Wheat I would get worse so it is tricky to know which way to turn. Trudy has been great, we have spoke to each other via email as this is Trudy's profession so you can book appointments with her for guidance. (Amen). I purchased many books on the subject but this was the easiest to follow and this book is my social anxiety bible. It is so worth every penny and I am so grateful for it.
Thanks & good luck with your journey.

Page: 1 | 2