Profile for D. Sharpe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spearmark Minions Clip on Bed Light
Spearmark Minions Clip on Bed Light

3.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this,, 25 Mar. 2015
My son loves this, I would have too but I can't find anywhere to buy the adapter lead and am already sick of changing the batteries

Eco-Dent Daily Care Baking Soda Toothpowder, Anise, 2 Oz (56 G)
Eco-Dent Daily Care Baking Soda Toothpowder, Anise, 2 Oz (56 G)
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so much better than ANY toothpaste I've ever used, 25 Mar. 2015
This is so much better than ANY toothpaste I've ever used. Stains that only the dentist has been able to clear (coffee mainly) are gone - after just two days!

The flavour's fine and it really feels fresh - I'm sticking with this for life!

Personalised - Blue Tooth Fairy Bag - Tiny Drawstring Cotton Bag
Personalised - Blue Tooth Fairy Bag - Tiny Drawstring Cotton Bag
Offered by The Cotton Bag Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally beautiful little tooth fairy bag, 17 Feb. 2015
Totally beautiful little tooth fairy bag, I love the fact that the fairy is a little boy - as is my son - he loves it. It arrived in great condition and in good time (very loose tooth).

Low Carb Diet: How I Lost 100 Pounds in 120 Days With the Low Carb Diet (Illustrated With Stick Figures)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT LOW CARB!, 14 Jan. 2015
As well as being the highest 'lo carb' carb book I've read (and I've got a few...) this is poorly written, especially considering the author is supposed to be a journalism major. All this book basically tells you is one individual's journey from being skinny to going to University, getting fat, finding love and losing weight. There are MANY more accurate lo-carb books out there - virtually all are better written and more informative than this one.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight
The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate technology, 28 Jun. 2013
I'm starting to hate technology - I can't read any of the tables in the book, they are minuscule. I don't know if it's due to Kindle, Windows 8 or a combination, but it means I miss out on a lot of the information required to follow the plan - frustrating... especially as it looks really promising

Dr Bernstein's Diabetes Solution: Complete Guide To Achieving Normal Blood Sugars, 2nd Edition
by Dr Richard K. Bernstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my mum - she's been on insulin for over a decade and has reduced her dosage by over 90% and is planning on discussing with her GP and Diabetes team coming off it altogether...

The Paleo Kid: 26 Easy Recipes That Will Transform Your Family (Primal Gluten Free Kids Cookbook)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite life transforming, 16 April 2013
there are some really good recipes here and many that will fit in with my family, some ingredients may be a challenge to get...

Pure, White And Deadly: How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it
Pure, White And Deadly: How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindblowing, 6 April 2013
I'm still reeling from this book - and the fact that this information has been out there for so long and we are being fed the same old lies by the health industry...

Instinctive Fitness - A re-evolutionary approach to diet and exercise
Instinctive Fitness - A re-evolutionary approach to diet and exercise

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 6 April 2013
I'd rate this book along with Sissons' Primal Blueprint and Cordain's The Paleo Solution. All tackle the paleo lifestyle in different styles but all are really worth reading.

One particular advantage with Instinctive Fitness is that it's written for the UK market - bliss!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 8:28 AM BST

CaseGuru Book Case/Cover/Folio Wallet for 5 inch Kobo Mini eReader - Yellow
CaseGuru Book Case/Cover/Folio Wallet for 5 inch Kobo Mini eReader - Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 April 2013
This is a lovely little cover, it was bought as a gift and was well received. The little flap inside is apparently 'very handy'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3