Profile for Madeline > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 30 Sep 2011
These tablets are great value for money - much more expensive in the supermarkets and chemists. They're a great all-in-one (or rather, all-in-two) supplement with everything your body requires from conception right through to breast feeding. They are marked with days of the week, which helps me to remember to take them. Buy in bulk and then you won't have to think about it too much. Can't say more than that, really - does what it says on the tin.

Deluxe Cat Bowl for food or water
Deluxe Cat Bowl for food or water

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Deluxe Cat Bowl for food or water
I can't fault this cat bowl. I ordered 2 for my cats, but Royal Mail somehow sent them via India and when they finally arrived at their destination in Spain, they were damaged. I emailed the company explaining what had happened and they immediately put two more in the post for me ensuring that the packaging was more sturdy. This time they arrive in good condition, without the diversion to India! The bowls themselves wash well, are very durable and are nice and deep so that the cats don't end up spilling their meat all over the floor. A great price and well worth the money.

Cafe De Paris- 50 Grands Succes Francais
Cafe De Paris- 50 Grands Succes Francais

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 July 2011
I absolutely love this CD. It's crammed full of beautiful tracks and it's one of those CDs that you can listen to of an evening with just a glass of wine for company. It's got a great mixture of artists and gives you a fabulous mix of sad, joyous, sweet and up-beat tunes. I'm a bit of a Francophile, given that I studied French at University, but even my husband enjoys the music. I recently bought a copy for my friend (who also studied French at Uni). She was so thrilled with it that she played it whilst giving birth to her daughter at home! I think that best reflects how fabulous this CD is :)

Rummikub Original
Rummikub Original
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Rummikub Original (Toy)
We have long-since been fans of Rummikub and I bought this one for my sister-in-law who loves board games. It's great fun for everyone and really gets your mind working. I haven't yet played it with children, but I think it would really help them to start thinking laterally. I would say it really is a good game for anyone from younger children right through to golden oldies and I haven't yet met a person who hasn't become totally addicted to it ("let's just play one more round"). Given that we live in Spain, the game arrived in perfect condition within 5 days of ordering, which is excellent. Top marks all round.

Geon/ Home Health Centigrade Digital Ovulation Basal Thermometer Plus F.O.C. Fertility Chart
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 15 Jun 2011
I bought this BBT thermometer as my previous one only read to one decimal place. Although it says on the instructions that it can take up to 90 seconds to read your temperature, it seems to take about 10 - 20 seconds normally. It beeps when it's ready and if you turn it off without recording your temp, don't worry as it shows the most recent reading when you next turn it on. Top marks really as it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4