Profile for becky > Reviews

becky

Happy Chef 2
Happy Chef 2

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Happy Chef 2 (App)
Great game keeps u entertained. Spent hours on it .kids loved it could nor put it down only downside is u have to pay for full version

Prison Doctor
Prison Doctor

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this book, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Prison Doctor (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book would be about proper prison things it wasn't really gutted waste of money don't buy I wouldn't

Gypsy Jane - I've Been Shot Four Times and Served Three Prison Terms…This is the Incredible Story of My Life in London's Criminal Underworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book, 29 Jan 2013
This book is definitely worth 5 stars couldn't put the book down a real page turner just didn't want it to end

The Complete Parkhurst Tales: Behind the Locked Gates of Britain's Toughest Jails

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jan 2013
This book I couldn't put down was brilliant real inside life of a hard prison and how they get through it

Pure Evil - How Tracie Andrews murdered my son, decieved the nation and sentenced me to a life of pain and misery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan 2013
This book was really heartbreaking and makes u realise that a prison looks like a holiday camp. My thoughts go out to the Harvey family what a strong family they are.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 6:40 PM BST

Out of the Darkness
Out of the Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the darkness, 11 Dec 2012
I couldn't put this book down I read it in a day. I think Tina is a very brave woman.