Profile for mjoe > Reviews

Content by mjoe

mjoe

The Contemporary Cake Decorating Bible: Creative Techniques, Fresh Inspiration, Stylish Designs
by Lindy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!!, 20 Dec. 2012
This book is just fantastic. It gives you lots of nice ideas. You won't regret buying. Get it and get creative!!!

Hunter Unisex-Adult Rhs Pull-On Violet Wellington Boot W24298 4 UK
Hunter Unisex-Adult Rhs Pull-On Violet Wellington Boot W24298 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hunter boots!!!, 20 Dec. 2012
These boots are fantastic. Very comfy and nice!! The only down side is that my feet get cool very easily. You'll need then thick socks.

Cupcake Stars & Swirls Nozzle Set Extra Large, with Coupler plus Strands Tip for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Offered by Lets Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nozzles!!, 20 Dec. 2012
These nozzles are fantastic!! I love the look of my cupcakes now! A must have for decoration. Give a good varity of piping style.

Ed Hardy Vip Unisex Watch EDVPMG with Pink Bracelet
Ed Hardy Vip Unisex Watch EDVPMG with Pink Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality watch, 8 Feb. 2012
I've been using this watch for a week and a half and is already broken. I found it today hanging out of my coatsleeve. The strap broke and I can't find the reason. I'm very disapointed with my shopping and the worst part is that I bought other one for a birthday present and now I feel embarrased in case that happens the same to my friend.

Los Cretinos = The Twits (Infantil)
Los Cretinos = The Twits (Infantil)
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Un libro fantastico, 8 Dec. 2010
Me encanta este libro, es divertido y fresco y a los ninos les encanta. Mi sobrina esta disfrutando mucho de su lectura. La verdad que todos los libros de Roald Dahl son muy buenos.