Profile for Dorothy Margot > Reviews

Just One Thing: Developing A Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
Just One Thing: Developing A Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
by Rick Hanson

5.0 out of 5 stars book suggested by a friend, 3 Mar. 2014
I have only just started to read this book, after a good friend suggested it might be of help to me. Passages I have read so far are very insightful and one paragraph about dwelling on negative thoughts was so telling, I acted on it immediately. Those few words alone were worth buying the book. Sometimes simple truths are not self-evident. The proliferation of self-help books is often scoffed at, but this one might actually HELP you!

Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose 50 x 1g Tablets
Sweet Cures Waterfall D-Mannose 50 x 1g Tablets
Offered by Blue Herbs

2.0 out of 5 stars no effect whatsoever, 3 Mar. 2014
I was getting no relief from my usual cystitis treatment (Cymalon) and bought this product in desperation. I followed instructions and completed the pack - no effect whatsoever. Symptoms worsened by the day and I had to take antibiotics.The delay in seeking medical intervention resulted in the urine infection requiring two weeks' worth of antibiotics. I would urge anyone to check they do not have an infection before treating just the symptoms.

Health Mate 10 Parameter Professional/ GP Urinalysis Multisticks Urine Strip Test Stick Strips - Pack of 100 Strips
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 3 Mar. 2014
Urine multisticks are invaluable for cystitis sufferers. I was able to test which antibiotic was working. Worth having in the bathroom cabinet.