Profile for Kelly-shep > Reviews

Kelly-shep

Disney Winnie the Pooh Dog Bed, Large
Disney Winnie the Pooh Dog Bed, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 Aug. 2013
I brought this for my Pug puppy and she loves it! It's a good size and the the material is really snuggly. I have washed it many times and it is still like new, I am very pleased with this product and I would recommend it to any one.

The Host [DVD]
The Host [DVD]
Dvd ~ Saoirse Ronan
Offered by rockaway-records

2.0 out of 5 stars No where near as good as the book!, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Host [DVD] (DVD)
The book is really thick and you cant fit it into a 2 hour film. Had the basic story line but no where near as much detail as the book, it missed out a lot of scenes too. If you have read the book I wouldnt bother.

Dogs Never Lie About Love: Why Your Dog Will Always Love You More Than Anyone Else: Reflections on the Emotional World of Dogs
by Jeffrey Masson

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, not an easy read, 8 July 2012
I purchased this book as I am very interested in dog behaviour, however when I started to read the book I became very confused and puzzled as to what the aurthor was saying and what other people thought. It is a very boring and confusing book and I didnt really understand it as it kept going from one point of view to the other. I have learnt nothing from this book and would advice people not to purchase it! Needs to be put in much simpler terms! I am an intelligent women so this wasnt the reason!