Profile for Liz > Reviews

Content by Liz

Liz

Hasbro The Amazing Spider-Man Rapid-Fire Web Shooter (Glove Not Included)
Hasbro The Amazing Spider-Man Rapid-Fire Web Shooter (Glove Not Included)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for young boy, 1 Oct. 2012
My son is five and he loves this web shooter which I bought him to go with his Spiderman mask. There are some safety concerns since the plastic webs fire quickly from the shooter but I don't let him use it unless he's supervised and so far, he's had lots of fun playing Spiderman. It loads easily for young children to operate and fires quite a good distance.

Nicky Clarke DesiRED Professional Salon Hair Straightener, NSS028
Nicky Clarke DesiRED Professional Salon Hair Straightener, NSS028

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy customer, 9 Oct. 2011
I didn't think any straightener could be as good as my GHD's but these have proven me wrong.

When my second pair of GHDs in four years died on me, I decided to give these ones a try.

I have thick, long hair and the Nicky Clarke 'Desired' Straightener's achieve a perfect result. They heat up to high temperatures and I really like the fact you can choose your desired setting of 'fine' 'medium' 'thick' or 'max'.

For the price these beat GHDs hands down and being honest, the performance and results I've had using them are definitely on a par with GHDs.

I'll be sticking with these from now on.