Profile for B. Harper > Reviews

by Edie Eckman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clear layout and inspiring patterns, 1 May 2014
easy to search
great patterns and ideas
full colour pictures, easy to follow patterns and diagrams explained. I'm not an experienced crocheter but I can use this easily. Would recommend

Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Burgundy
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping me on track, 1 May 2014
easy to use, don't need to check on my sleep patterns so this model is ideal for me. Very motivating; I need to keep moving more!

Prisoners of the Kaiser (The Last Pows of the Great War)
Prisoners of the Kaiser (The Last Pows of the Great War)

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating details about a little known subject, 1 May 2014
Many books about WW1 but this is a very different angle. Great first hand accounts and organised into sections so that the reader can easily compare different men's experiences of the aspect covered in the chapter. Very interesting and poignant.

The Writer's Way: Realise Your Creative Potential and Become a Successful Author

5.0 out of 5 stars constructive helpful and easy to manage chunks, 25 Jan. 2014
I love this book.
Really helpful to get you started and keep you motivated and keep going in the process of writing. I recommend it.

SanDisk SDSDXPA-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
SanDisk SDSDXPA-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast reliable and does the job, 24 Mar. 2013
The product arrived promptly. Well packaged. Great quality - so much faster than the other disk I was using! My camera can now work at the speed it was designed to! Especially good for continuous shooting and quick response/reaction shots either portrait or street photography

Berlin Noir ('March Violets', 'The Pale Criminal' and 'A German Requiem') (Penguin Crime/Mystery)
by Philip Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark, funny and well written, 11 Mar. 2013
I was introduced to Philip Kerr through a free copy in Waterstones of another Bernie Gunther story. I love these books. The humour balances out the dark nature of the stories. The characters are well drawn and very credible. The stories are interesting and the denouements believable but not obvious. This collection comprises the first 3 in chronology in the series. You can read them out of sync but it is very satisfying to find out more about Bernie as the series progresses.

Salter Stainless Steel Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale - Silver
Salter Stainless Steel Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and good value, 11 Mar. 2013
Compact scale easy to use and very accurate. I keep these out in the kitchen all the time and they are invaluable. Still going strong with same battery after 2 years.

Knitter's Handy Book Of Sweater Pattern: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes and Gauges
by Ann Budd
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Enables you to take the next step in your knitting work, 11 Mar. 2013
I bought this book because I wanted to start to design my own sweaters. This book fulfils that and gives comprehensive instructions and is clear to follow. My first attempt with my own cable design and mix of sweater style and neckline worked out fine and fits! I'd recommend to anyone embarking on designing their own. Not for beginners to knitting..

Staedtler Ergosoft 157 SB24 Triangular Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, easy to hold, 11 Mar. 2013
Great packaging. All arrived and stay in one piece. Great range of colours and very pleasant to work with. I really like these!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good collection, 11 Mar. 2013
Good quality and range of sizes. Arrived promptly. Seem pleasant to use. Only tried one so far, but it's fine; moves through the wool easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3