Profile for Ms. Susan M. Brooks > Reviews

Content by Ms. Susan M. B...

Ms. Susan M. Brooks (UK)

Physionics® GYMB01-04 Fitness Ball DIFFERENT COLOURS DIFFERENT SIZES (Silver Star (grey), approx. Ø 75 cm)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars The ball is fine, (colour and size) but it tends to deflate ..., 17 July 2014
Arrived on time... no problem. The ball is fine, (colour and size) but it tends to deflate itself slowly which means you have to pump it up pretty much every time you go to use it .... every day , which is a bit boring, but exercises the arms I suppose!!!

Birds of Steel (PS3)
Birds of Steel (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Birds of Steel (PS3) (Video Game)
Great game . Loads of levels ..not too easy so will get our monies worth! Arrived quickly without any problems. Love it!

Black & Silver 2-piece hard case & vinyl screen protector package for the Apple iPhone 3G

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool case!, 10 Aug 2010
Great! Looks cool, fits perfectly and has lasted well. I have just replaced it, after 5 months, because it was starting to look tatty . Mine had the silver down the sides and black through the middle. The silver parts had rubbed away in patches (mainly in the areas at the sides where you hold it) to reveal white plastic underneath.
I doesn't look very strong....It probably wouldn't protect your phone as well as a rubber case would... but I did drop it once and it held together fine. Although , if you are prone to dropping you phone, I wouldn't recommend it as it is very thin and hard and wouldn't provide much shock absorbance.

Mirror Effect Screen Protector for iPhone 3G
Mirror Effect Screen Protector for iPhone 3G
Offered by Gadgetsonline

3.0 out of 5 stars Mirror effect screen protector for iPhone., 20 April 2010
Easy to put onto iPhone. Mirror effect works perfectly as a mirror...looks cool too. Only downside is that , in daylight, it is very difficult to see the screen. In all other lighting situations it's fine.

Itek Head Phones with Mic for Apple Iphone
Itek Head Phones with Mic for Apple Iphone
Offered by DMB Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones work perfectly with my iPhone!, 20 April 2010
I bought these so that I could use the phone safely while driving with my iPhone and it does the job!! The microphone looks tiny and not very substantial but it works perfectly. I can be heard properly by whoever I'm calling. I only use the headphones in one ear but can still hear the caller fine. Good little gadget...very cheap and works great.
Having been using this for a month or so now I'm becoming more aware of how delicate the whole thing is. While it still works perfectly, you have to be REALLY careful when unplugging it from your phone. . . Do not pull the wire (which is common sense really) ; The adaptor is so small it's difficult to grip it to pull it out. It's worth taking the time to make sure you have got a grip on the hard plastic part before you pull. Mine has come apart in two places now though I managed to gently push all the wires back into place and, luckily, it still works fine.
Still think it's a great little gadget... just have to be very gentle and patient with it.

Sony Car cassette adaptor
Sony Car cassette adaptor
Offered by Marks Best

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Mar 2010
Great! I couldn't get it to work at all at first, but when I reversed the direction of the cassette playback, it worked perfectly. Sounds great!