Profile for R. Lissimore > Reviews

Offered by Nutrition Centre
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing purchase for the better, 26 July 2014
This review is from: EVA Advanced Shower Head System
I suffered from dry skin since a young boy (I'm now 39) and I'd previously thought it was genetic, because I didn't put cream on my skin after showering, showers that were too hot, or shower gels that contained SLS and other nasty things at various times.

After a weekend in Leeds I'd noticed that my dry skin had gone which led me to realise the only difference was the water supply.

After doing a bit of research I took the plunge and bought the EVA shower head. I must say Its fantastic.

The shower head combined with Bulldog shower gel for men (which is the best shower gel to not irritate the skin) means I no longer have dry skin.

In addition, my Keratosis Pilaris is almost gone, and my skin feels smoother.

Jarrow Formulas True Cmo, 60 Caps, 380 Mg
Jarrow Formulas True Cmo, 60 Caps, 380 Mg
Offered by Nature's Remedies
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that has helped reduce arthritis symptoms for my mum, 26 July 2014
Writing on behalf of my mum who I ordered them for...

They have helped her arthritis as part of a programme that included dietary changes so much that I she seems 5 years younger in terms of her mobility and the level of pain she feels.

Apparently there are authors who claim theirs is the only good product, but we thought we'd give the cheap option a go just in case, and the results are excellent.

Definitely recommended for helping with arthritis as part of a lifestyle programme that advises CMO.

Duronic ST12B 2m 12 Way Surge Tower Extension Lead Socket
Duronic ST12B 2m 12 Way Surge Tower Extension Lead Socket
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They're dirt cheap and work perfectly., 12 April 2014
I've got 4 of these and they work perfectly - the port spacing is good and the base makes it very stable.

Synology ADAPTER 100W CS/DS-4xx PSU for 4 bay, ADAPTER 100W_1 (for 4 bay CS-407,CS-407E,DS-409,DS-409+,DS-410J,DS410,DS411,DS411+,DS411+II,DS412+,DS413)
Offered by elevenfirst
Price: 74.53

4.0 out of 5 stars This definitely works, and doesn't have power fluctuations, 12 April 2014
Firstly this does NOT come with a kettle lead and plug, so you need a kettle lead with 5A fuse as well.

Unlike other power supplies this is the officially recommended one from Synology, and it does work as it should.

I'd tried ones that had identical specs to the original via eBay only to find they had power fluctuations and the NAS would power down every day. This one has stayed powered up for days.

Four stars as its very expensive, and doesn't come with a kettle lead/plug, but most importantly it works.

Like Clockwork
Like Clockwork
Price: 8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best album released since OK Computer, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Like Clockwork (Audio CD)
Firstly I'm a massive QOTSA fan and have pretty much everything including imports and rarities, and Like Clockwork is their finest work. I still love my stoner rock of the early years, but this is something quite special.

I'd go as far to say that this is possibly the best album released by any artist since Radiohead's OK Computer; its that good.

The layers, texture, at times simplicity, and at other times complexity leads you into an album that is the work of a collective of musicians who experiment, take risks, and channel a dark period for Josh Homme into an album that I think will end up being timeless.

Proporta Headphone Earphone Earbud Earpod Cable Tidy - Pack of 3 for iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C iPad 2 3 4 mini Air Kindle HTC Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Note iPod classic touch shuffle nano Beats Sennheiser Wire Organiser
Offered by Proporta
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick, simple and effective way to stop headphones tangling, 18 Oct 2013
These small magnetic clips are a quick and simple way to reduce the chances of your headphones tangling.

The magnets are quite strong and so far so good they've stayed together in my pocket.

Patriot PEF16GSBUSB Supersonic Boost XT 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Patriot PEF16GSBUSB Supersonic Boost XT 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Offered by invise-north-america
Price: 9.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Was fast to start with but has strangely stopped being USB 3.0, 17 May 2013
When I first used it I got fast speeds for the money via USB 3.0.

Fast forward about 30 uses, and it stopped working in all USB 3.0 ports (on multiple computers). It still works via USB 2.0 though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 7:12 PM BST

Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73231 Family and Pets Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 17 May 2013
Someone I know who is a cleaner said its one of the best they've ever used.

Enough said - they're experts.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Xbox 360)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 8.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Konami you've lost me forever, 17 May 2013
PES 2012 was pretty good, but this was dreadful with scripted cheating being so prevalent as to make this game feel like playing the old Laserdisc games like Dragon's Lair where everything was on rails and you had little actual control.

Its tragic that the main two football games have lost it so badly.

How PES 5 and 6 felt should be rediscovered and improved upon for future versions, but they won't be, because Konami and Sea Bass don't care.

The Primal Blueprint: Reprogramme your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health and boundless energy
by Mark Sisson
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars The contents of this book are like taking the Matrix red pill, 17 May 2013
You get the feeling after reading that we're still a feudal society; where landowners have pushed politicians and dieticians to make the abnormal the normal. The food we eat normally in society is not suitable for us; bread, soya, soft drinks etc.

I won't be easy to change your lifestyle so massively, but when you see the changes in people who do its mindboggling, and the way they talk about feeling is almost like a religious sermon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4