Profile for R. Lissimore > Reviews

Marvellous
Marvellous
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect film, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Marvellous (DVD)
One of the best films I've ever seen. Its perfect.

Its suitable for the whole family, absolutely hilarious (was in tears of laughter for most of it), touching, and heartwarming.

Toby Jones is brilliant in it, and the rest of the cast is great too.

One slightly strange thing is that if you look at the one and two star reviews on here they are people saying amazing film. I think if they rescored them properly you'd be looking at pretty much a perfect score.

RED 1.0L Glass Drinking Bottle / Fridge Bottle - Non-Slip Silicone Grip - BPA Free - 100% Recyclable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water bottle, 4 Oct. 2014
Very solid thick glass, good grip area makes for a perfect water bottle for the office.

Himalaya USA - Botanique Rejuvenating Shampoo 350ml
Himalaya USA - Botanique Rejuvenating Shampoo 350ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shampoo for people with intolerances or sensitivities., 4 Oct. 2014
Zero dandruff, zero itching, lasts a long time, and is free from practically everything that might irritate.

Gluten free, SLS free, Parabens free and more.

Bulldog Original Shower Gel 200ml (Pack of 2)
Bulldog Original Shower Gel 200ml (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shower gel, 4 Oct. 2014
This has reduced my dry skin to minimal amounts after suffering for pretty much all my life.

A great product, and I now use nothing else.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great lint remover., 4 Oct. 2014
This has restored every t-shirt I've used it on, and rather than having t-shirts I'd only where in the apartment, now every once bobbled t-shirt is good enough to go out in.

Really really impressed.

EVA Advanced Shower Head System
EVA Advanced Shower Head System

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing purchase for the better, 26 July 2014
This review is from: EVA Advanced Shower Head System
I suffered from dry skin since a young boy (I'm now 39) and I'd previously thought it was genetic, because I didn't put cream on my skin after showering, showers that were too hot, or shower gels that contained SLS and other nasty things at various times.

After a weekend in Leeds I'd noticed that my dry skin had gone which led me to realise the only difference was the water supply.

After doing a bit of research I took the plunge and bought the EVA shower head. I must say Its fantastic.

The shower head combined with Bulldog shower gel for men (which is the best shower gel to not irritate the skin) means I no longer have dry skin.

In addition, my Keratosis Pilaris is almost gone, and my skin feels smoother.

Jarrow True CMO (60 Capsules)
Jarrow True CMO (60 Capsules)
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that has helped reduce arthritis symptoms for my mum, 26 July 2014
Writing on behalf of my mum who I ordered them for...

They have helped her arthritis as part of a programme that included dietary changes so much that I she seems 5 years younger in terms of her mobility and the level of pain she feels.

Apparently there are authors who claim theirs is the only good product, but we thought we'd give the cheap option a go just in case, and the results are excellent.

Definitely recommended for helping with arthritis as part of a lifestyle programme that advises CMO.

Duronic ST12B - 12 Way 2 Metre surge Tower Extension Lead Socket - 2M - Engineered to tell you when its surge protected

5.0 out of 5 stars They're dirt cheap and work perfectly., 12 April 2014
I've got 4 of these and they work perfectly - the port spacing is good and the base makes it very stable.

Synology ADAPTER 100W CS/DS-4xx PSU for 4 bay, ADAPTER 100W_1 (for 4 bay CS-407,CS-407E,DS-409,DS-409+,DS-410J,DS410,DS411,DS411+,DS411+II,DS412+,DS413)
Offered by Buyur

4.0 out of 5 stars This definitely works, and doesn't have power fluctuations, 12 April 2014
Firstly this does NOT come with a kettle lead and plug, so you need a kettle lead with 5A fuse as well.

Unlike other power supplies this is the officially recommended one from Synology, and it does work as it should.

I'd tried ones that had identical specs to the original via eBay only to find they had power fluctuations and the NAS would power down every day. This one has stayed powered up for days.

Four stars as its very expensive, and doesn't come with a kettle lead/plug, but most importantly it works.

Like Clockwork
Like Clockwork

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best album released since OK Computer, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Like Clockwork (Audio CD)
Firstly I'm a massive QOTSA fan and have pretty much everything including imports and rarities, and Like Clockwork is their finest work. I still love my stoner rock of the early years, but this is something quite special.

I'd go as far to say that this is possibly the best album released by any artist since Radiohead's OK Computer; its that good.

The layers, texture, at times simplicity, and at other times complexity leads you into an album that is the work of a collective of musicians who experiment, take risks, and channel a dark period for Josh Homme into an album that I think will end up being timeless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5