Profile for Thomas D. Knight > Reviews

Content by Thomas D. Knight

Thomas D. Knight "Filmmaker" (Lilydale,Victoria,Australia)

New Year's Concert 2013 - Neujahrskonzert [DVD]
New Year's Concert 2013 - Neujahrskonzert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vienne Philharmonic

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars Worth 10., 3 Mar. 2013
I have all the NYCs all purchased from my great friends Amazon. This one 2013 is just great and the bonus clips are just excellent, the one titled 'Honeymoon' is just great.The concert overall is also fantastic and with DTS sound you could not have a better DVD in your library. I watch this first on TV and those irritating ads and that annoying woman presenting each piece of music well you just want to scream,throw in the TV watermark and you have a spoilt presentation. For music lovers I would suggest you hop in quick to Amazon the copies may not last long. 5 Stars should be 10.

Thomas Knight - Wintergarden Films(Aust)

Major events in the Third Reich - 2 DVD BOX
Major events in the Third Reich - 2 DVD BOX
Dvd ~ MMStore

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Plain Awful., 28 Jan. 2013
There are certainly people still out there wanting to cash in on the nazi bandwaggon. This is just plain awful in every way possible.This Production House has made other DVDs on the same subjectand most are just a rehash of earlier ones.give it amiss. Hitler would have sent them to the concentration camps. Horror of horrors and most likely me too for giving them 1 star.
Thomas Knight- Wintergarden Films(Aust)

The Nutcracker (Royal Ballet ) [Blu-ray] [2009] [2010]
The Nutcracker (Royal Ballet ) [Blu-ray] [2009] [2010]
Dvd ~ Miyako Yoshida

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Wonderful Production, 28 Jan. 2013
Oh such a decision to make. To decide which is the better production between the Bolshoi Ballets Production and the Royal Ballet. Both are excellent.Perhaps it depends where your choice lays.I could not fault either and both are available at Amazon.From my point of view I gave it to the Bolshoi Ballet but just by a whisker. I purchased both productions from Amazon. If you can afford it then please do likewise.
Thomas Knight(Wintergaeden Film(Aust)

The Lost World of Communism [DVD]
The Lost World of Communism [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Shocker!, 28 Jan. 2013
I gave this poor production 1 star only because the 'producers' turned up to make it. The whole production is just plain awful.Save your money on this one and give it a miss.There are much more better documentaries on this subject available at Amazon.
Thomas Knight.- Wintergarden Film(Aust)

Bolshoi Ballet Collection - The Nutcracker [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Bolshoi Ballet Collection - The Nutcracker [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Nina Kaptsova

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best 'Nutcracker', 28 Jan. 2013
As a filmmaker myself one cant help oneself by looking at productions with a critical eye. Bolshoi Ballets 'Nutcracker' comes out tops in all ways. From the technical side again cannot be faulted, and any person that shows fault in any way with this production, well all I can say is they have feet that run swiftly to mischief. Amazon in their usual way delivered the DVD the product swiftly and packaged AI. in summing up do not miss this one and you can get it promptly from Amazon.
Thomas Knight-Wintergarden Film(Aust)

The Complete Death Wish Collection
The Complete Death Wish Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Series, 7 May 2012
As a Film Producer I have always been rather fussy about film and acting in particular. Charles Bronson certainly forfills my every wish in this series of 'Death Wish' - The Series which consists of Parts 1-5,and comes in a nice prsentation box.Both film quality and audioo are excellent with no artifacts etc.As usual Amazon delivered it in their prompt way. In all my years with ordering from Amazon they have never once failed to deliver on time.I gave this series 5 stars as it deserves 5 stars.Not to be missed,and you can order it from Amazon.
Thomas Knight,
Wintergarden Film(Aust)

Classics Up to Date
Classics Up to Date
Offered by \/\/ WORLD WIDE MEDIA MARKET /\/\

5.0 out of 5 stars Classicss Up to Date. Vol.1., 12 July 2011
This review is from: Classics Up to Date (Audio CD)
Hello from Australia,
I first purchased this in 1966? and still find it as spectacular today as I did then. I managed through your wonderful Company to obtain a seller that had a vynel LP of this and it has just been delivered to me. The reason I needed the LP was that if one wants to hear real clean and realistic music try this.First, purchase a State of the Art turntable.Secondly, obtain a fine Reel to Reel Tape Deck (there are still fine ones around)Thirdly, transfer from your LP to Reel to Reel and play the Reel to Reel contents through a 7.1.sound system. James Last Classics Up to Date Vol.1,will never sound so good.
Thomas Knight. ACA.ALC.AFFPA.
Wintergarden Films.(Aust)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 3:05 PM GMT

La Sirena Y El Delphin (Boy on a Dolphin)
La Sirena Y El Delphin (Boy on a Dolphin)
Dvd ~ Sophia Loren
Offered by DaaVeeDee-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy on a Dolphin, 10 July 2011
Hello Amazon Team in the U.K. The package as usual arrived in a perfect way.The DVD appeared to be in Spanish,but no worries the menu allowed it to be transferred to English.Great colour and quality.Thank you once again for supplying a film I had been chasing for years.Would trade with no othe Company but yours.

Kind regards from Australia.
Thomas Knight.

20th April 1939 - Adolf Hitler's 50th Birthday - 2 DVD BOX
20th April 1939 - Adolf Hitler's 50th Birthday - 2 DVD BOX
Dvd ~ MMStore

1.0 out of 5 stars 20th April 1939 - Adolf Hitlers 50th Birthday - DVD Box., 14 Mar. 2011
May I begin by prefacing that my review on this product does in no way alter my opinion on Amazon who I have dealt with on numerious occasions and have always found them to be the most reputable of all on the internet. Having said that I shall endevour to give a review of this DVD as calmly as is possible and I do trust you will pardon my pedestrian language from time to time. I purchased both this organizations 2 DVDs. The second one before I had recieved the first one (bad luck Tom). As a filmmaker Iam always interested in Leni Riefenstahls works,albeit I do not believe she had much to do with this one.The footage quality was pathetic, I have pristine prints of what they presented here and then horror of horrors they then dubbed different music over the original tracks. UFA would have boiled these destroyers of history infamously as it may well be. And then these 'BUTCHERS' of film just went on repeating the same footage with a different sound track. It is bad enough getting this on Utube with rap sounds but not when you are stupid enough to pay good money for. The second disc was again dreadfful quality and again a rehash of disc one. What a rip-off ! I gave it i star for them having the nerve to present it on the market.In closure may I add this. May the fleas of 10,000 camels invade your beds !
'Gone With The Wind' where are you.
Thomas Knight - Wintergarden Film Services.(Aust)
Wintergarden - Maintaining traditional Art and Culture now and beyond.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2012 6:53 AM GMT