Profile for Louise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Pony World 3D Free
My Pony World 3D Free

1.0 out of 5 stars I would've given it zero stars if i could!, 24 July 2014
This review is from: My Pony World 3D Free (App)
This game is terrible the horses joints move creepily because it is like they overlap each other and you cannot see the controls because something blocks them bad game do not get!!!! :(

Flappy Doge
Flappy Doge

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8!!!, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Flappy Doge (App)
This is a fabulous game that I would strongly recommend for ages 6 and up.My best score is 26 but I'm getting better and better!

iBeer Free
iBeer Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 8 July 2014
This review is from: iBeer Free (App)
I was very impressed with this app, gr8 game, very funny burp when you've drunk the beer!

Horse Life Adventures Free
Horse Life Adventures Free

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Horse Life Adventures Free (App)
This is the best horse app in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD get it now! (Would recommend for ages 6-11 )

Voice Recorder
Voice Recorder

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Voice Recorder (App)
You can't even record your voice it just comes up on YouTube "How to record ur voice on digital devices" DON'T GET, WASTE OF TIME!!!!

Sara's Pretty Pet Parlour Lite
Sara's Pretty Pet Parlour Lite

1.0 out of 5 stars Glitches, 6 July 2014
Do not get this app it glitches, I was dressing up a puppy but then that got boring so I decided to do hairstyles instead, the hairdressers glitched and I thought "Thats odd"so tried giving a dog a wash that glitched to so I deleted the game, it would've been very boring if hadn't.

MY DRAGON
MY DRAGON

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 July 2014
This review is from: MY DRAGON (App)
This is a gr8 game u can play, teach and feed ur dragon, you can also dress up ur Dragon in cute outfits, my dragon's called dazzle and it is wearing a pretty tutu, a necklace, ballet shoes and a ballerina wig.Get this game now if used luv dragon's!!!!

Oh My Dog - Virtual Pet
Oh My Dog - Virtual Pet

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Oh My Dog - Virtual Pet (App)
This game is rubbish,you tap on four buttons and they do the same thing over and over again! What's more the dog's eyes look really creepy.I deleted it 5 minutes after getting it.NEVER EVER GET THIS APP IT DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High School Story
High School Story

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GAME EVER!!!!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: High School Story (App)
This is the best game ever it is Sooooooo awesome I love all the characters I am a prep and my name is Ciara (in the game) best game ever get it now!!!

Virtual Pet Horse
Virtual Pet Horse
Price: 0.60

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Virtual Pet Horse (App)
This game is gr8,the actual horse isn't that fun but there's a game that's in the app called jumpy horse so the only thing this game is good for is jumpy horse,though it isn't worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2