Profile for Ken R. > Reviews

Content by Ken R.

Ken R.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as what it says!!, 3 April 2014
I used this on a route I take daily, just to see how it reacted, it worked perfect. It re-routed when I took my shortcut, it gave lane direction on the motorway, I have not tried the FM yet,but will when I get chance. When I paired the bluetooth with my iphone, the phone & the gps paired easy, but got no calls whilst it was, so not too sure how that bit will react when I do get a call. I got a low battery warning whilst driving, but when I checked the power feed from my 'cigar lighter' to ensure that it was pushed fully into the GPS unit the low warning sign went off, I'll keep my eye on that. The was hoping for 'speed cam' warning, but does tell you that your over the speed limit, for the kind of money you pay for unit..............its well worth it. The amout of detail on the maps is really good and I cant wait to try it out in America soon, I will betravelling through several states, so it should be interesting to see the detail there. Conclusion: Well worth the money.

KK-ELECTRONICS 4.3" Sat Nav with Multimedia Player Europe UK and US Maps, 4GB
KK-ELECTRONICS 4.3" Sat Nav with Multimedia Player Europe UK and US Maps, 4GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sat Nav, Great Customer Service-Well worth the purchase price, 12 Mar 2014
No need to spend more than you need to....the Sat Nav was delivered before expect time, It had a small hiccup at first, but their Customer service was excellent! They sent me photos and step by step instruction to resolve, what turned out to be simple problem. I honestly cant say a bad thing about the Sat Nav or KK Electronics service, they couldn't have been more helpful. Well worth the price! Anyone wanting a Sat Nav that covers Europe AND the USA should buy this unit! Thank you KK Electronics & Miss Kiko their fronts person who was so helpful.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 8:57 PM BST