ARRAY(0xac6e59e4)

Profile for Becci_Lou91 > Reviews

Content by Becci_Lou91

Becci_Lou91

Page: 1 | 2
New Official Speedythings  White Leather Flip Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 And Free Screen Protector
New Official Speedythings White Leather Flip Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 And Free Screen Protector
Offered by Dealbustersuk
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov 2013
Had this phone case for over a year. Used on and off and still in perfect condition. Very happy with the product.

Regalice Ice professional pink Ready roll Icing 250g
Regalice Ice professional pink Ready roll Icing 250g
Offered by The Baker Shop - For Home and Professional Bakers
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 22 Nov 2013
Perfect product even for beginners. Very happy with my purchase would definately buy again. Looking forward to trying new designs.

Regalice ready roll icing Lilac 250g
Regalice ready roll icing Lilac 250g
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, Great Colour, 22 Nov 2013
Very easy to use even when rolled out thinly did not break. It was perfect for my cake. Very happy.

Nike 2011 Tech Xtreme III Gents Golf Glove Left Hand White/Challenge Red Large
Nike 2011 Tech Xtreme III Gents Golf Glove Left Hand White/Challenge Red Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 2 Nov 2013
My partner chose this himself and was very impressed with the quality. Recommended to a friend and they also brought one.

NEW SET OF 3 NON STICK SPRING FORM CAKE TIN SET
NEW SET OF 3 NON STICK SPRING FORM CAKE TIN SET
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose
Price: 8.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use but clip locks stick, 2 Nov 2013
You pay for what you get. The tins themselves are fine the issue is with the clip locks they stick and don't line up properly. I had to jiggle mine about before the tins were even used. Once jiggled they are now fine.

Genuine Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Micro USB Data Cable Sold By Day 2 Day Accessories
Offered by Brilliant Comms
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 2 Nov 2013
Taking out my external SD was a nightmare. Using this cable makes it so much easier and has the added bonus of charging the phone at the same time.

The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD] (DVD)
You don't need to watch The Inbetweeners TV Show to enjoy this. Saw it in the cinema and instantly knew that I was going to buy it. I reckon its watched at least once a month.

2X STYLISH BUTTERFLY CASE COVERS AND STYLUS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100 BY MOBILE LOGISTICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Nov 2013
Ive had this case on my phone for about 3months now, I'm forever dropping my phone and the case is still in one piece.

Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii)
Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii)
Offered by games.empire
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 2 Nov 2013
I'm not one for exercise but this game is brilliant. The combination of dance, boxing and karate makes it enjoyable and easy to vary workouts.

Fondant Smoothing Tool Cake Decorate Smoother Polisher By BuyinCoins
Fondant Smoothing Tool Cake Decorate Smoother Polisher By BuyinCoins
Offered by MI-EShop.
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Novice Bakers, 2 Nov 2013
I'm just starting out cake decorating and this is an essential tool that's very easy to use. Very smooth surface no lumps and bumps on my cakes!

Page: 1 | 2