Profile for Mr. Ame Davies > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ame Davies

Mr. Ame Davies

Page: 1 | 2
Wimbledon: Official 2013 Collector's Edition (Includes Men's Final and The Man Behind the Racquet BBC documentary) 3-disc set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 12 Feb. 2014
Used to dislike Andy Murrary, but I was cheering him on this Wimbledon and it was as good a final as the one in 2008. (Maybe not as dramatic) but still awesome!!

JUSTOP Android 4.2 Smart TV Box ' Droibox Ace ' Bluetooth Edition , Jelly Bean OS, Allwinner A20 Dual Core CPU, 3D Graphics HD IPTV Player Mini PC Smart Google HD Player TV , Skype , Facebook , Android Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little box, 12 Feb. 2014
This was quite a good box for the price. It really wound me up at the beginning because I couldn't select any of the buttons on youtube, however I didn't realise you could press a button and an actual mouse cursor pops up so you can select anything you want. It's great for what you want to do. Watch videos off youtube really. The only thing I don't like is the awful glarey blue LED light when it's on. We've had to tape over it with some black wire tape just to take the glare off. Other than that, very good product, and weighs less than a bag of sugar.

Official THE HOBBIT T Shirt Thorin POSTER Desolation of Smaug M
Official THE HOBBIT T Shirt Thorin POSTER Desolation of Smaug M

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shirt!!!!, 12 Feb. 2014
Only thing I disliked about this shirt was there was no Smaug's eye on it or something Dragon related other than the obvious fire. But fantastic shirt, fits exactly as I had hoped. If they released one with Smaug's face on it then I would buy it immediately.

Thanks.

Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a relaxing game!!!!, 12 Feb. 2014
This many years on from it's release is still a joy to play. When you've had a stressful day and you put this in and tend to your garden, it relaxes you instantly. Great for all ages to be honest with you. Even my dad, 62 thought it was ingenious.

Wrebbit 3D Lord of the Rings Citadel of Minas Tirith 3D Puzzle
Wrebbit 3D Lord of the Rings Citadel of Minas Tirith 3D Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful puzzle when built!!, 12 Feb. 2014
This is by far one of the best puzzles I have ever done. And the best news is you can leave it built to show off to your friends :D I have mine on my desk in the corner and it just looks fantastic. I was very tempted on buying another one of these towers and putting my own EYE of Sauron at the top and put it on the other side of my desk. Hmmm.

The ONLY downside to this jigsaw is the fact that you have to remove all useless pieces and cut offs. I think this is so pointless for the suppliers to not do this themselves???? I mean I was missing tiny pieces, which I thought were rubbish and I had to spend ages going through all the rubbish to try and find this one tiny piece. That is the only thing that let it down and I was tempted to give it 4 stars but it is literally that great to build I decided it wasn't worth it and it does still deserve a 5.

Ps. I have also bought all of the other Lord of the Ring Puzzles because they were quite addictive!!

Wrebbit 3D Lord of the Rings Orthanc Tower Isengard 3D Puzzle
Wrebbit 3D Lord of the Rings Orthanc Tower Isengard 3D Puzzle
Offered by AllJigsawPuzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best puzzles I have ever bought!!!!!!!, 12 Feb. 2014

Edifier M3200/RED Home Audio Speaker
Edifier M3200/RED Home Audio Speaker
Offered by Emax

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sound system, 27 May 2010
Very surprised by this sound system, I thought it would sound very tinny, but it is fantastic. The quality in the sound is unbelieveable! I was going to go for LogiTech which I never wanted to do because I have had such problems with them in the past and this was my lifeline! Love the base, love the control. Only one fault is you can't turn it off on the control which is a shame, so you can very quietly still hear the music. Also apparently the RED speakers aren't available anymore so if you expect to get a red one, then tough cause apparently you can only get blue ones now. Technically it is only a simple LED light change and a bit of red tape and it still does the job.

Thanks a million.

Cover Film For Books Etc - Clear Sticky Back Plastic - 3 Metre Roll
Cover Film For Books Etc - Clear Sticky Back Plastic - 3 Metre Roll
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, wouldn't call it a toy though., 12 Mar. 2010
Fantastic item. I thought it wouldn't be what I wanted, but it was spot on. I wanted to print out some new door labels for our shop, but then I realised if someone touched it with wet hands it would run all over the white doors. So I thought of a sticky see through paper. And this was it! So I'm very happy with this product. I will definitly go with these guys again as it was so reliable!

Ps. The people who think they can stick this on things and think they can just take it off again afterwards if they don't like it are very daft. This is sticky stuff on paper! It will not come off in a hurry. It's on it for life.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2010 2:55 PM BST

Avatar [DVD]
Avatar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Overrated? It's just pulled in $2.5Billion???, 19 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Avatar [DVD] (DVD)
I can't believe people saying it's still over-rated when it has brought in over 2.5 billion dollars!!! How can millions and millions be wrong. I think this film has given the Cinema Experience a new lease of life! I was personally getting very tired of Cinema films but this film has given me a second chance on being extrememly entertained on Screen.

One of the best stories, the best acting, the best characters the best CGI. Fantastic. DVD is said to be release on 22nd April, Hopefully worldwide, but I won't hold my breathe. I'm defo getting this the first day it comes out! LOVE IT!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2010 11:38 PM BST

2012 [DVD] [2010]
2012 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ John Cusack
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest "Disaster" Film You Could Ever See, 19 Nov. 2009
This review is from: 2012 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I went to see this film in the Cinema not knowing what was going to happen. All I thought was going to happen was the opening destructive chase and then the rest talking. But sweet jesus I was so surprised. It was so GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! THAT IS GOOOOOOOOD!! lmao! Funny, Tearful, Exciting, I came out the Cinema wrecked!!! Who needs drugs and alcohol to boost their adrenaline when all you need is a film like this to see. I was wide awake for days!!!! I have never once cried in a cinema by the Special Effects being so intense that I cried from being so happy that I have watched the film I have waited for since I was born.

If 2012 does happen then I can die happy knowing I have watched the greatest film I have ever seen. Can not wait for this DVD and I'm going another couple of times in the near future before it goes out the Cinema. People who are getting this on Pirate should be shot as they are missing out big time on the greatest Cinema Experience of their lifetime so they could save a couple of quid. Go see it in the Cinema.

PEACE OUT!