Profile for Daniel Nieto Lillo > Reviews

Content by Daniel Nieto Lillo

Daniel Nieto Lillo "Mister Twister" (Europe)

Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC)
Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, 15 Mar. 2012
I bought this one instead of the more expensive gaming headsets hoping that I'd get some decent quality, and I did, they were absolutely brilliant, a great upgrade from my gioteck EX-01.

The sound quality was very good, although it's just stereo, not surround. The correct balance of treble, bass and mids, added to a rather comfy headband and earcups make it good for long games. It's also really comfortable while wearing glasses.

The microphone is also good quality, my friends immediately noticed a difference while voice chatting on the PS3.

The headset feels sturdy too, I have a denon headset which doesn't feel as tough, and was a bit higher-priced.

if anything, I should say that the headband, although providing great support and comfort, needs to be adjusted properly before gaming, if you have it tilted, the braces will end up hurting the top of your head.