Profile for J. M. Ward > Reviews

Fury: Episode 3
Fury: Episode 3
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Fury: Episode 3 (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked from the first paragraph and like the other Episodes, couldn't read it fast enough. Can't wait for the next one.

Fury: Episode 2
Fury: Episode 2
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Episode One, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Fury: Episode 2 (Kindle Edition)
After the first Episode I just had to get the next. Fantastic book with a plot that totally absorbs you.

Frankel - The Official Story [DVD]
Frankel - The Official Story [DVD]
Price: 15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 April 2013
Bought as a gift, lovely account of this famous horse. Not much footage of him as a baby but otherwise a great account of him.

Groov-e iPod/iPhone 4 4S 3G/S Motorized Rotating Speaker Dock Bundle Docking Station System, Touch 4G Nano 6G with Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker dock, 18 April 2013
Being slightly different it appealed on looks. Sound is good and used with my iPod I can have my own music or he radio on so very versatile.

Jealous
Jealous
Price: 10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Jealous (Audio CD)
Great song writer and a wonderful new artist. A varied album of songs great to listen to and well done

Hull FC: An Illustrated History
Hull FC: An Illustrated History
by Les Hoole

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Mar 2013
Bought as a gift for our son it is factual and colourful. He really as enjoyed reading it. Great item.

4GB Ninja Purple USB Flash Drive Funny Memory Stick
4GB Ninja Purple USB Flash Drive Funny Memory Stick
Offered by marayan
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and useful, 23 Mar 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift this fun USB was a favourite of my sons. Great little gift and ideal 4GB back up for his uni work.

Limerence
Limerence
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Limerence (Kindle Edition)
I don't know what I was expecting when I started to read this book. I had ideas of a love story however I was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't your typical love story. A great first book.

What's My Motivation?
What's My Motivation?
by Michael Simkins
Price: 7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo, 5 Feb 2009
This review is from: What's My Motivation? (Paperback)
Read "Motivation" after reading Fatty Batter and having loved the cricket book so much I was prepared to be not so enthusiastic, yet I need not have worried. The style is self-deprecation at its finest and having read it on a long plane journey, I am sure the passenger in 17E was heartily sick of my giggles. It was difficult, after Fatty Batter, not to be able to second guess some of his ineptitude but it is written with such warmth and with a keen eye for detail, that I would heartily recommend it to anyone.

Fatty Batter: How cricket saved my life (then ruined it)
Fatty Batter: How cricket saved my life (then ruined it)
by Michael Simkins
Price: 6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Caution - Hilarious, 5 Feb 2009
Having read Rain Men, Zimmer Men and Penguins Stopped Play, I sat down to read Fatty Batter one cold and rainy Saturday afternoon. It was a cold and rainy Saturday night when I finished it as a, I could not put it down and b, I needed oxygen at times it was so funny. The bit on Brighton beach with his Dad still has me creased up thinking about it. Mike Simkins is an excellent story teller and the book would not just appeal to amateur cricketers. It is really touching in places and is a real joy.

Page: 1 | 2