Profile for Ciao Paola > Reviews

Content by Ciao Paola

Ciao Paola (Nottingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Slow Cooked: 200 exciting, new recipes for your slow cooker
Slow Cooked: 200 exciting, new recipes for your slow cooker
by Miss South

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction, 20 Jan. 2015
I saw this book recommended in Saga Magazine and as I am a novice with regard to the slow cooker I decided to give it a go. What a revelation! After an introductory session on the principles and use of the slow cooker, it goes on to provide many good and varied recipes, including steamed puddings and cakes! Who knew?

Teapigs Everyday Brew 165 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)
Teapigs Everyday Brew 165 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea!, 20 Jan. 2015
I love Teapigs! They are of a good strength and come in a great variety of flavours. This Everyday one is excellent.

Triumph Claudette 200 Women's Body Shaper White 38D
Triumph Claudette 200 Women's Body Shaper White 38D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Jan. 2015
This is very good value for money and a good product. The body is fine but the cup size is a little larger then I expected. I would buy this product again but perhaps try a smaller cup size.

Reaching Down the Rabbit Hole: Extraordinary Journeys into the Human Brain
Reaching Down the Rabbit Hole: Extraordinary Journeys into the Human Brain

5.0 out of 5 stars ... that castigated the author for bragging about what a brilliant diagnostician he is, 20 Jan. 2015
I totally disagree with the one star review that castigated the author for bragging about what a brilliant diagnostician he is. Who would buy and read a book about misdiagnosis? There must have been some, but a book like this is no place for them. As someone who has a near relative undergoing neurorehabilitation, I found it totally absorbing, informative and inspiring. He also pays tribute to many of his colleagues, some in other disciplines. I shall never forget the story of the pen.

2 X Latte Coffee Glasses Mugs - (1 Pair) - Height 110mm
2 X Latte Coffee Glasses Mugs - (1 Pair) - Height 110mm
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 9 Nov. 2013
I bought this to use with Tassimo coffee maker but unfortunately it is too tall! Anyway lattes look good in it, as does a hot chocolate.

Biofreeze 16oz Pump Gel
Biofreeze 16oz Pump Gel
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Biofreeze 16oz Pump Gel (Sports)
By comparing I found that this size is the most economical. It's easy to use and great for aching joints.

Biofreeze Roll On 3oz
Biofreeze Roll On 3oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Travels well, 9 Nov. 2013
I love this product and find this roll-on very good for travelling. Very easy to use discreetly! Recommend it for arthritic knees.

Sunshine On Leith
Sunshine On Leith

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-live the film., 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Sunshine On Leith (Audio CD)
I loved the film and came home to buy the soundtrack but there wasn't one. This was the nearest. I still hope they will releasethe soundtrack.

Where in the World is Bob?
Where in the World is Bob?
by James Bowen

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for puzzle lovers, 9 Nov. 2013
It is perhaps a bit too easy but will be ideal for children. Bob is read by all ages so I had hoped for more difficult puzzles.

TomTom Airvent Universal Mount
TomTom Airvent Universal Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I have been looking for, 9 Nov. 2013
At last I can fix my tom tom easily to the airvents and in my eyesight. Fixing it to the windscreen was becoming too difficult and i that leaves a tell-tale ring. Well done!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5