Profile for emma > Reviews

Content by emma

emma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 April 2013
This is my second child's first bath. I got a new one as I wasn't pleased with my first daughter's one. It is absolutely brilliant. If I could rate it ny higher I would. Extremelly good price, very safe to use. Your baby is so safe in it and it doesn't slip like in other baths. The perfect size for young babies. I used mine up to six months and I've got a big baby. If you just wnat to wash the baby it is ok for longer than the six months but if you want to play you need to change it for a bigger one. I believe though that any first time mother should get it. It takes a lot of the first months' - first mum's stress and is totally worth buying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've bought many things from Amazon and I have never been so happy about sth-this is by far my best review!

Plum Products Junior Plum Trampoline
Plum Products Junior Plum Trampoline

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3-year-old likes it very much!, 14 April 2013
Quite easy assembly and the finished product looks good. My 3-year-old can't jump all that high in it but I believe that's because of her getting to know it and feel confident in it. I took one star off because of the fastening. I would have liked the zip to have some sort of elastation since it is quite hard to pull up and down and I always fear that in time I might break it or tear the material by trying to fasten it.

Hauck Alpha Grow with You Wooden Highchair (Natural)
Hauck Alpha Grow with You Wooden Highchair (Natural)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beats rival, 14 April 2013
We bought this for our second baby daughter who is 7months old.Our first born has got a Stokke one which is similar in many ways but a lot more expensive. By trying this Hauck one we saw in comparison to the Stokke one that there is not much difference and apart from design, we like this better. The downsize is it is not brilliant for younger babies who cannot sit up all that wonderfully as it does not support them effectively. I do believe though that in a few months it will turn out to be a 5-star choice which will last for years to come.

Fun Song Factory: Favourite Songs/Farm [DVD]
Fun Song Factory: Favourite Songs/Farm [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-year-old daughter loves it, 14 April 2013
I got this for my 3-year old and she likes it a lot. 2dvds with 6mini shows on each. The group of the five presenters interchange and all do their bit of introducing the nursery song singing performing it and then they all perform a pop song at the end together in front of a live audience with little people. The two mascots appear here and there.Very good price for it too.

Hot Potatoes! The Wiggles - The Best Of The Wiggles [DVD] [2009]
Hot Potatoes! The Wiggles - The Best Of The Wiggles [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ The Wiggles
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars my 2-year-old loves it!, 18 Sep 2012
When I first put the DVD on I thought I had made a mistake as I had never seen the wiggles before and wondered why would anyone find 4 men dancing around and singing entertaining.
However, my daughter thinks they are wonderful and really enjoys singing along and dancing with them.
All in all, if your child enjoys music and dancing she or he will love it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended!, 5 Feb 2012
When these stickers arrived my first opinion was that they were overpriced. When trying to peel the fairy off it came to pieces, like it was an old sticker; the same happened with some of the stars. So, in the end I was left with 3 stars and 2 hearts. I have bought many things from Amazon, including other stickers and this is by far my worst buy.

BUTTERFLY Childrens Wall Stickers for Girls Bedroom or Childrens Playroom (Kids Stickarounds)
Offered by its a stick up

5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy!, 5 Feb 2012
I bought these stickers for my daughter's bedroom.They are nice quality and nice colours. They stick easily and look very good.Ideal for a little girl's bedroom!

Garden Games 1.5m Hexagonal Wooden Sand Pit with Cover and Underlay
Garden Games 1.5m Hexagonal Wooden Sand Pit with Cover and Underlay

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely box - disappointing bottom, 11 July 2011
The box was easy to put together and is sturdy and lovely for my toddler to sit on/in and play. The base is some piece of black material which is not ample to the least which means it needs some pulling and streching and annoyance to put it at the bootom. It also lets water in when there is water round the area where the sandbox is placed. Had to put it on a slightly raiswe surface to avoid it form happening again.

Repast Aubergine 100% Cotton Tablecloth 160cm x 280cm
Repast Aubergine 100% Cotton Tablecloth 160cm x 280cm
Offered by BDC LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, strong colours!, 11 July 2011
I have bought two of these tablecloths and they are good value for money.They are lovely for everyday use but would need some decorating for special occasions as they look a bit ordinary and plain.

My Tea Party Boxed Playset
My Tea Party Boxed Playset
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea party set will buy it again, 11 July 2011
This review is from: My Tea Party Boxed Playset (Toy)
My toddler(18months) loves this set. The colours are lovely, all the parts are light and easy to handle. Two silly downsides - my dogs. They like chewing them too and their hair sticks on them easily. I will be buying another set soon and I'm not for buying the same things again!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3