Profile for fredonia > Reviews

Lions Midget Gems - 1Kg
Lions Midget Gems - 1Kg
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 12.44

4.0 out of 5 stars The midget gems are great. Would recommend this product, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lions Midget Gems - 1Kg (Misc.)
Delivery was prompt. The midget gems are great. Would recommend this product.

10 Fold Flat White Cake Boxes 7" x 7" x 3" Wedding / Birthday / Cupcake Box
10 Fold Flat White Cake Boxes 7" x 7" x 3" Wedding / Birthday / Cupcake Box
Offered by DISCOUNT ZONE
Price: 3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 15 July 2014
Bought these for a cake stall a few friends were holding. It was great to place cakes in for our friends to take home and the cakes not to get squashed. They were a good price as we were holding a fund raising event for the local hospice and any money raised went to this good cause.

Bracelet with Swarovski Diamond Crystals in Platinum Finish
Bracelet with Swarovski Diamond Crystals in Platinum Finish
Offered by Galaxy Fashion Jewellery Limited
Price: 74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 July 2014
I bought this bracelet after unfortunately losing a swarovski tennis bracelet which was a gift. I was not disappointed with the quality and the sparkle of this replacement. I was sceptical when purchasing as the price was much lower than my original bracelet, but on the prompt delivery and velvet boxed bracelet I can say I was very very pleased. I wore it to a wedding I was attending and it shone in the sunshine. I would highly recommend this beautiful bracelet.

There's Always Tomorrow
There's Always Tomorrow
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 17 Jun 2014
Fast moving story, could not put this book down. Pam Weaver does not mess about in her books, she gets on with the story unlike other authors who give long details of houses, rooms, furniture and gardens etc. the people come alive in your imagination easily. Can't wait to read another of Pam Weavers books and hope I won't be disappointed.

Jazooli Soft Fabric Washable Dog Pet Warm Basket Bed with Fleece Lining - Blue - Large
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 May 2014
This bed is more pillow as the sides are soft. But my dogs love it. I bought the large size in blue and it as ample room for my scottie. Quality is good and soft enough to fit in a washer. As the inside is white I am sure it will be in the washer a lot. Price very competitive.

The Honey Queen (Special Edition)
The Honey Queen (Special Edition)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 2 May 2014
At first I found I was looking back to see who was who, but once into the story you put the couples and families together. Interesting read.

A Winter Flame
A Winter Flame
Price: 3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Milly Johnson, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: A Winter Flame (Kindle Edition)
Lovely imagination in all her books. Easy read but engrossing. Bought after reading reviews and wasn't disappointed. I have recommended this book to my friends.

Scottie Dog Earring Studs in Black - Plastic Gift box
Scottie Dog Earring Studs in Black - Plastic Gift box

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 14 Oct 2013
They look a bit like black dots when worn, so used them as decoration on a hand bag. Value for price paid.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Radley, 19 Aug 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend in USA and she was thrilled with it. I have one myself and love it, one reason because I own scottie dogs and also love Radley. Makes a great gift and is nicer to use when shopping than supermarket carrier bags.

Scottish Terrier Scottie dog double sided window sticker car home re-usable
Scottish Terrier Scottie dog double sided window sticker car home re-usable

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottie dog lover, 19 Aug 2013
I have two of these stickers in my car as I own two Scottie dogs. Easy to apply and re-apply.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3