Profile for Martin > Reviews

Content by Martin

Martin (North West, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Raspberry Ketones Plus Bonus Healthy Living Ebook - Our Mega Value 180 Count Bottles (Not 60 Count Like Most Others) Will Help Blast The Fat Away | Take 600mg - 1200mg Per Day - For Advanced Results Use With A Detox Colon Cleanse and/or Green Coffee Bean Extract - Invest In Our Fat Burner Slimming Pills That Work Fast - Comes With Our 100% Money Back Guarantee If You Do Not See Satisfactory Weight Loss - Absolutely ZERO RISK!
Offered by Az Natural Supplements Ltd

Lavender Vera - Lavendula - 200 seeds
Lavender Vera - Lavendula - 200 seeds
Offered by Impatiens

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't germinate, 6 Feb 2014
Just can't get these to germinate, will keep trying this year and update this review if I get any success.

Refilit Maximum Strength Filling Material, Cherry Flavor - 1 Each
Refilit Maximum Strength Filling Material, Cherry Flavor - 1 Each
Offered by KrystalDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me, 6 Feb 2014
Doesn't work for me, barely lasts a few hours before the filling comes out. On that basis I can't recommend.

Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink)
Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink)
Offered by BlueBarrelSurf

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the younger ones...but..., 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
It's robust and provides good safe entertainment for the young ones. Biggest gripe is getting the additional content. It is a) far, far too expensive for some very basic games. b) the process for downloading new content was painful ( and I work in IT.)

Can't say I would recommend

Children's cardboard bookcase: baby & toddler bookshelf / book storage box
Children's cardboard bookcase: baby & toddler bookshelf / book storage box

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a cardboard box....., 6 Feb 2014
It really is a cardboard box, no more, no less. Not great value. There's nothing really wrong with it . It does do the job

LG 24EA53VQ 24-inch Widescreen LED IPS Monitor
LG 24EA53VQ 24-inch Widescreen LED IPS Monitor
Offered by WebBasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 6 Feb 2014
Amazing quality for the price. No fuss to install, up and running in minutes. It's efficient on energy and is Superb value.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery USB Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus, HTC One, Motorola Droid, Moto X G, PS Vita, Gopro, most other Phones and Tablets
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, so far, 20 Nov 2013
Buying batteries always make me nervous, because I've had some many battery product fail, after relatively little use, so I heavily researched before making this purchase, and I felt this offered me the best chance.

We're only 2 weeks in, but so far it has performed flawlessly, I like the size, and its solidly built. Its not too big or bulky to carry around in a bag or large pocket. It Capacity is more than enough for my needs.

The biggest test, as with all batteries, is time. I accept that performance will start to degrade over time, but if after 3 years, it can still fully charge my iphone I will be happy....if it doesn't - I will let you know!

Apple Iphone 3GS Black Screen LCD Screen Touch Panel Digitizer Complete Set,Full LCD Screen Display + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembled Together for Apple Iphone 3GS 3 GS, Repair Parts Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good, 19 Nov 2013
This is my second replacement screen/digitizer, so I can attest that there are difference qualities of replacement screens out there. The first screen I ordered was directly from China from a different company, and was awful. It worked initially but then when I had open up the phone for the second time, all the parts started to fall to bits, the home button didn't work and the LCD quickly died.

No such issue with this one, this feels sturdier and works like a dream, all the connectors (1,2 and 3), fit perfectly and without a problem. I would strongly recommend this. Fast delivery, excellent packaging and a very good product.

Only thing I would point out is that the display of text (in particular) doesn't seem quite as sharp as the original screen...it's difficult to describe and I don't notice it with Video/Graphics. It really doesn't bother me, but it's worth pointing out because although this is an excellent product (and certainly excellent value for money), its not quite the same as the original, if that's what you're expecting.

Veggiemesh 1.8 x 4.5m
Veggiemesh 1.8 x 4.5m
Offered by Gardening Naturally

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Veggiemesh 1.8 x 4.5m
This feels like a good quality product, doesn't give the impression that it's going to rip easily. So far it has given good protection from the birds and bugs! Would definitely recommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Germinates Quickly, 26 Sep 2013
I am really happy with the purchase, I really can't complain at all, it germinates and grows very quickly! Recommended

Page: 1 | 2