Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack
Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars I feel they are conning people with the size and charging us more. Though does the job..., 27 Mar. 2015

Asics Men's Gel Cumulus 14 M Platinum/Black/Neon Yellow Trainer T246N 9290 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing can fault this shoes. I love it even if I dont run I wear it every day every where., 27 Mar. 2015

The Magic of Reality: How we know what's really true
The Magic of Reality: How we know what's really true

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read., 27 Mar. 2015
Having read his greatest book God Delusion, I expected more from him in this book and Amazingly it stands upto that expectation. Very intuitive, engrossing read. Also let my 11 year old daughter to read it.

What's New in Java 7?
What's New in Java 7?

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 27 Mar. 2015
Good Intro. But wordings or sentences are not very engrossing. could have been written to make it more interesting.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by eFEEL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, but find charging wire doesn't fully fit properly., 27 Mar. 2015
Good overall, but find charging wire doesn't fully fit properly.

Skytronic Mercury Battery Tester For AA, AAA, PP3 and Button Cells
Skytronic Mercury Battery Tester For AA, AAA, PP3 and Button Cells
Offered by Bsyexcellent-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it is good., 27 Mar. 2015
Though works but not sure if it really shows the right value. It took time to be delivered (I almost forgot about it). Arrived almost months later.
It is dirt cheap but not very satisfactory. Some times used up batteries that doesnt work on clocks too, it appears to have good charge according to this tester.

Tum Hi Ho
Tum Hi Ho

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper and easier to access songs from Amazon than from google play., 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tum Hi Ho (MP3 Download)
Cheaper and easier to access songs from Amazon than from google play.

Sunn Raha Hai
Sunn Raha Hai

This review is from: Sunn Raha Hai (MP3 Download)
Cheaper and easier to access songs from Amazon than from google play.

GoPro Hero3 White Slim Edition (English - German Language)
GoPro Hero3 White Slim Edition (English - German Language)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy that I bought this, 27 Mar. 2015
Happy that I bought this after problem with Polaroid XS100i. Though I still like the cylinderical built of Polaroid, but main thing I want is working product. Compared to Polaroid, this exceeds expectation in all points. For a small extra difference, I got a better product. Would recommend go for it if in case you are deciding between Gopro or Polaroid Xs100i.
Polaroid Xs100i weren't bother to resolve my issue.

SAVFY gopro bike helmet mount - Vented Helmet Strap Mount Adapter for GoPro Hero 2 Hero3 Hero3+ Cameras
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are deceiving, 27 Mar. 2015
The pics of the product is deceiving. One shows there is a lock clip on the holder but others dont.
I couldn't tighten up the strap fully on my helmet even though I tried the best (was worried I may damage both the helmet and the strap), still I found the holder moving.
I asked question at the amazon, which is yet to be answered. Hence returned back and went for the original from GoPro. Unfortunately I found the original strap was cheaper on Wiggle than at Amazon hence opted that and satisfied that I went for the original.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3