Profile for Chalky75 > Reviews

Content by Chalky75

Chalky75

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Casio Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MRW-200H-7EVEF
Offered by Europe Sellers Kings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a great price/, 25 Aug. 2013
My Husband has been searching for a watch that has a clear face, bezel face, date and day for not too much money. This fits the bill perfectly. I was really pleased with how good the watch looks in the 'flesh' and certainly looks more expensive than the price I paid. Nice and comfortable to wear and the time/date etc was easy to set. No complaints at all. Thanks

Paoletti Panama Cushion Cover, Copper, 50 x 50 Cm
Paoletti Panama Cushion Cover, Copper, 50 x 50 Cm
Offered by Vdecor

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking cushion cover., 24 Mar. 2013
This cover caught my eye, so ordered it and was not disappointed. Looks nice and smart and matches the colour scheme of room.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking cushion., 24 Mar. 2013
I had been looking for a large cushion cover to replace the ugly one I already had. This caught my eye so I ordered it and I am extremely pleased with it. Lovely quality, and it looks so smart. Fits my cushion very well. Very pleased.

Prestige Road Refresher Non Spill Pet Water Bowl, L, Grey
Prestige Road Refresher Non Spill Pet Water Bowl, L, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know why I didn't buy one sooner !, 24 Mar. 2013
I have always looked at these and wondered whether they were worth the hefty price tag. Finally bought one and the answer is yes.
It is a fantastic invention and it means I can leave a bowl of water in the car boot for my dogs at all times without any spillage.
Dogs find it easy to drink out of it and it reduces them dribbling every where. Very pleased. Amazon had the cheapest price and the delivery was very quick too.

Strand Clearview 3 - 600 Glass TV Stand with Cable Management for LCD TVs of up to 32" with 3 toughened glass shelves

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab., 24 Mar. 2013
We were looking for a smart, compact tv stand for our newly built loft conversion. This fits the bill perfectly. It is so neat, it fits into our small space and because it is glass it doesn't impose into the room. Very sturdy and it was a great price. Delivery was very quick and I am one happy customer.

PetGear by Happy Pet Window Vent Guard
PetGear by Happy Pet Window Vent Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Mar. 2013
I needed these guards as I am currently having to take my dogs to work with me (for an hour) as we are having building work done in our house. These are easy to fit and I am able to have the window open wider for the dogs keeping the car nice and cool. I am able to park in a secure car park and I wouldn't use these in an unsecure place as it would give someone the easy access they were looking for to get into the car. Great price and great quick delivery.

Winners Galore Treble Brass
Winners Galore Treble Brass
by Lawrance
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my son needed., 24 Mar. 2013
My son plays the trumpet in school and we were asked to buy this book for him for future lessons. We searched on the website and this was the cheapest price. Happy Mum and happy son.
Delivery was extremely quick. Ordered it on Tuesday and recieved it Wednesday.

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 24 Mar. 2013
My old ceramic straighteners had just blown up so I did a frantic search to find a new set. Found these and bought them as the price was great and I like the TRESemme brand. I wasn't let down. They are neat straighteners, and I like the fact you can choose your heat settings. It comes with handy instructions which I found useful. The cooling mat and cover is so handy. Can't recommend these enough.

Flushed Away  [DVD]
Flushed Away [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film., 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Flushed Away [DVD] (DVD)
My 8 year old son always goes on about this film, so I ordered it for his birthday. Cheap price and very quick delivery and I have one happy son. He always watches this and is yet to get bored so happy days !!

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® HTC DESIRE CLEAR Screen Protector Covers With Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product., 24 Mar. 2013
As my title says, great price, great product. Fits the phone very well. Easy to apply and they are sturdy covers. Very fast delivery and would definitely order them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9