Profile for Chalky75 > Reviews

Content by Chalky75

Chalky75

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Paws Footprint - Silicone Gel Soft Mobile Phone Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 + Clear Screen Film Protector Proctector / White
Offered by JJ-AccessoriesDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the print., 10 Sept. 2013
The case itself is nice but the paw prints wore off quite quickly, but then it is not an expensive item so I am not overly disappointed.
I did put my phone in my back pocket of my jeans and the dye came off and spoiled the white on the cover so I am a bit gutted as I had to replace the cover.
The price is great and the delivery was quick.

Chocolate Cushion Cover - Harvard - 16'' x 24''
Chocolate Cushion Cover - Harvard - 16'' x 24''
Offered by Valutech Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart cushion cover., 10 Sept. 2013
I changed colour scheme of living room so needed to change cushion covers. Wasn't sure if I could find cover to fit rectangle insert. Came across this and was very happy with the price. It arrived quickly and I thought the quality was excellent.
Really looks smart on my sofa and they wash really well.

Red Bull Racing Team F1 Formula 1 Die Cast Model 1:32
Red Bull Racing Team F1 Formula 1 Die Cast Model 1:32
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it., 10 Sept. 2013
My son loves Formula One and this was on his Christmas list.
I thought the price was excellent and the delivery was quick.
Nice quality car and my son was thrilled with it - thank you.

M.I.G.home 2700100703 Cushion Cover Approx. 50 x 50 cm Dark Beige
M.I.G.home 2700100703 Cushion Cover Approx. 50 x 50 cm Dark Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking cushion cover., 10 Sept. 2013
I have changed the colour scheme of my living room so needed to change my cushion covers. I came across this as it would fit the cushion inserts and the colour was what I was looking for. It arrived quickly and I was impressed with how smart it look for a reasonable price. Very pleased.

FIFA 13 - Bonus Edition (PS3)
FIFA 13 - Bonus Edition (PS3)
Offered by rockaway-records

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's love this game., 10 Sept. 2013
My son's saved up for this game and purchased it between them.
It was the best price and the delivery was very quick.
They enjoy the game thoroughly and love putting their teams together. This is not my cup of tea so I can't comment on graphics or anything technical so I am just pleased about the easy buying and delivery.

Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 36DD
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 36DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bras., 10 Sept. 2013
I have always worn and bought these bras as I love them. They are so comfortable and last a long time. This was one of the best prices I have found and the quick delivery was great.
No complaints, I would definitely purchase from here again.

Trixie Natura House, for Rabbits, 42  43  51 cm
Trixie Natura House, for Rabbits, 42 43 51 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Guineas love this house., 10 Sept. 2013
I have an outdoor run for my 2 Guinea Pigs and needed a house to attach to it. This was recommended so I ordered it as it was the cheapest I could find. It arrived very quickly and was very easy to put together. It fits the run perfectly and I have 2 happy Guineas who love this house. They love running in and out of the house and chasing each other.
Very happy customers.

White table-top swing bin 1.5L
White table-top swing bin 1.5L
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bin., 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: White table-top swing bin 1.5L
I was looking for a small, cheap, bin for my children's tissues as our dog has a fetish for dirty tissues (gross I know !). This bin fits the bill perfectly as it fits nicely on their bedside cabinets and our dog is unable to get the tissues out. Excellent quality for the price and the delivery was quick. No complaints, really happy.

Moon Rocker Sun Lounger Garden Patio Set Cream Folding Rocking Holiday Home
Moon Rocker Sun Lounger Garden Patio Set Cream Folding Rocking Holiday Home
Offered by Biraz Furnishings

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly chair...., 10 Sept. 2013
I had been wanting this chair for ages as I had read so many great reviews about it. I finally got around to ordering it and it arrived quickly and in time for the the gorgeous summer we had. It was a little tricky to put together, nothing major but I found it needed 2 people. Such a nice looking chair and extremely comfortable. I love reading my books on it and have nothing bad to say about it.
We need to buy more as my family argue over who is going to sit on it.

LUCKY SIXPENCE FOR 45TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY "SAPPHIRE"
LUCKY SIXPENCE FOR 45TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY "SAPPHIRE"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift., 10 Sept. 2013
I didn't know what to get my parent's anniversary so hunted on the internet and found this. Something different and a nice keepsake. Thought the price was excellent and so was the delivery. My Parent's were thrilled so all in all a great buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9