Profile for Laure > Reviews

Content by Laure

Laure

Sony RDPM7IPN Compact Dock Speaker with 8 Pin Lightning Connection for iPhone/iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dock Speaker compatible with Iphone 5C, 12 Jan 2014
I was fed up listening to my iphone through the phone speakers but didnt want to spend a fortune with dock speakers. This is a good quality one, that charges the phone as well (not necessarily the case in all dock speakers), has a remote control, easy to use.
Compatible with my iPhones 5 and 5C
Would recommend.

Chicco 10 cm Johnny Coupe Remote Control Illuminating Toy
Chicco 10 cm Johnny Coupe Remote Control Illuminating Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Superb racing car, but needs battery change far too frequently, 9 Nov 2013
We received this racing car for my 2 year old son birthday. He is 3 now and still loves the car.
Everything mentioned in the 5 stars reviews are true. Works well in all surfaces, great fun, durable toy.
HOWEVER, we are changing the batteries far too much and this is not because it is used everyday. This car needs a lot of batteries (4 AA for the car and 4 AAA for the remote). Kids have 2-3 sessions and it's gone (1 session would last less than 1hr each). Hence the 3 stars.

Clippasafe Waterproof Mattress Sheet (Single Bed)
Clippasafe Waterproof Mattress Sheet (Single Bed)

2.0 out of 5 stars Efficient but extremely noisy, 22 Aug 2012
I bought this without reading the reviews.
For me it was a waste of money. Not only it's not that easy to fit in (you have to lift the mattress to fix the ties, and once on the bed it's very difficult to remove the folds), but it's like sleeping on a packet of crisps. It's very noisy and doesnt seem breathable at all.
It does the job (i guess, it's a sheet of plastic, although no accident so i cant really be sure!) but i am buying another one from another brand today.

Summer Infant Fever Alert Digital Ear Thermometer
Summer Infant Fever Alert Digital Ear Thermometer

1.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate measures, 5 July 2012
I am very disappointed with this thermometer. It has always read temperatures wrong. 2 consecutive measures are not similar (in the same ear) and when my kids are burning hot, it reads normal. When checked with a rectal thermometer there is always a discordance. Wouldnt not recommend. It's £20 totally wasted.

Walton Baby - Knitted Softee Pushchair Blanket - Pink Spot
Walton Baby - Knitted Softee Pushchair Blanket - Pink Spot
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and pretty blanket, 28 Oct 2009
I received this as a birth gift. My little girl loved it from day 1. She sleeps on it at night (folded in 2 in the moses basket) and settles so well when wrapped around her in our arms. It's also a great design, a very pretty pink and the dots are just lovely. We also bought the beige one to have a spare one. We lost the pink one on a windy day so bought it again (photo). Would recommend. It's a great gift for a birth. (exists in blue for boys)
Comment Comment | Permalink