Profile for Veronica > Reviews

Content by Veronica

Veronica

Page: 1 | 2
Character World 135 x 200 cm Lego Batman Cards Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 29 Mar 2014
He loved it. And quality is very good. Great colours, did not run when washed the first time around. Good purchase.

JVC Splash Proof Sports Ear Clip Headphones - Silver
JVC Splash Proof Sports Ear Clip Headphones - Silver
Offered by Sharp Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 4 Feb 2014
I guess you get what you pay for. The quality is quite bad in design and sound. I just use it for rough use for the gym and no where else.

Moshi Monsters: Moshipedia
Moshi Monsters: Moshipedia

4.0 out of 5 stars Fave, 4 Feb 2014
My 6 year old nephew loved it. He and his friends fight about who gets to read it next. :O

How to Be Pre-Med: A Harvard MD's Medical School Preparation Guide for Students and Parents
by Suzanne M. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 4 Feb 2014
and amazing advise. I have started using the guide in real life to build my own portfolio. I am hoping to use Dr Miller's service once I have done most of the work/activities needed, to help me fine tune my application.

Eucerin Even Brighter Pigment Reducing Day Cream - SPF30 50ml
Eucerin Even Brighter Pigment Reducing Day Cream - SPF30 50ml
Offered by Sharmans Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 4 Feb 2014
I have been using this for about 5 days. It's not faded out anything, but it seems to be doing "something"...I just can't put my finger on it. My face does look better from a distance, up close its still a mess :) we'll see what happens by the end of the jar.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 10 Dec 2013
Definitely helped/cured me time and time again. From reducing the days I suffered from a cough, curing sore throats and enhancing general well being.
I am always amazed with its effects. It's like a go to capsule for every illness I've had, and its all natural and without any side effects. What more can I ask for?

Though it is costly buying this in the UK, compared to buying it in the US, I will keep repurchasing it as I believe it's benefits are far more beneficial than any other supplements around. Currently on my 4th bottle.

Page: 1 | 2