Profile for CHewitt > Reviews

Content by CHewitt

CHewitt

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Long Elegant Halter Neck Evening Dress Empire Formal Gown Maxi Dresses halterneck For Ladies Womens Burgundy Red Size 22
Offered by My Evening Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 17 Mar 2013
I really love this dress. I have only worn it once but it was comfortable to wear. Not suitable if you are short as this dress is very long. I am just under six foot and it reaches the floor. I would have given it 5 stars but I had to sew a couple of the jewels back on when it first arrived.

Oliver: Oliver's Fruit Salad
Oliver: Oliver's Fruit Salad
by Alison Bartlett
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Teacher's choice, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this to read to my reception class as we were doing a theme on fruit. It was really good as a follow-up to Oliver's vegetables. We went on to make our own fruit salad and talk abolut our favourite fruits. I would recommend this to any teacher who is doing a theme on fruit.

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References): Old and New Testaments
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good free product, 17 Mar 2013
I got this for free on my kindle. A useful resource althoughy I would have got a good news or messenger version if they had been available for free but this does the job okay.

Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat [DVD] [1999]
Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Donny Osmond
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 17 Mar 2013
My daughter loved this DVD and it has helped her to rehearse for her part in a local ameteur production of the musical.

Answered Prayers
Answered Prayers
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Answered Prayers (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It had a great story -line and I would fully recommend it to anyone who likes a grittier story-line than some basic romances have.

Moulin Rouge! and Romeo + Juliet Double Pack [DVD]
Moulin Rouge! and Romeo + Juliet Double Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved this, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughter who was studying Romeo and Juliet at school. She has dyslexia and found it useful to follow the story through film. It was a bonus that moulin rouge was included. Cheaper than buying them both seperately.

Women of Courage : 31 Daily Devotional Bible Readings - The Remarkable Untold Stories, Challenges & Triumphs Of Thirty-One Ordinary, Yet Extraordinary, Bible Women
Price: 2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book to dip in and out of, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this on the kindle and it is useful to dip in and out of when reading other books.

Edwina: The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct
Edwina: The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct
by Mo Willems
Price: 5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is another fantastic offering from this author, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this to read to my reception class who are mad on dinosaurs. They loved it and the adults in the room loved the hidden jokes along the way.

Going Solo: (Tenor Horn and Piano) (Faber Edition: Going Solo)
Going Solo: (Tenor Horn and Piano) (Faber Edition: Going Solo)
by John Wallace
Price: 6.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be better if it had a CD with it, 17 Mar 2013
A good book but as I have no-one to play the piano accompaniment so using it to improve my horn skills is tricky. I wish it had come with a CD to play along to. Plus a CD to demonstrate the horn part would have made it so much better but if you are confident and have someone to play the piano for you then I would recommend this product.

Long Time Coming
Long Time Coming
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Long Time Coming (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book. It had many interesting characters and the story had a great unexpected twist. I would recommend this book if you enjoy romanace that has a deeper and more meaningful story-line :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5