Profile for Eileen > Reviews

Eileen

Body Sculpture BCR3100 Magic Rider
Body Sculpture BCR3100 Magic Rider

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not ship it to Ireland, 26 Oct 2011
Confused by previous review- when I tried to order the Magic Rider today for shipping to Ireland it came back that Amazon would not ship it to Ireland and asked for another address.Not helpful to people in Ireland using Amazon.

BC5i Big Button Sim Free Senior Telephone - Black
BC5i Big Button Sim Free Senior Telephone - Black
Price: 26.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for seniors but USB charger lets it down, 29 Nov 2010
Would have given this phone a 4 or 5 star had it not been for the charger issue mentioned in the previous review. Great basic phone for my elderly mother again for all the reasons mentioned in the previous review. There were no reviews on Amazon when I bought this phone last week but decided to take a chance due to the fab price as I was not too sure if my technology phobic mother would take to a mobile phone. But so far its great for her purpose. If used to setting up mobile phones then this one is easy to set up but the instruction manual is very small with small print.
My major problem with this phone is the USB charger. Amazon did not make it clear when I was buying the phone that this product did not include a regular plug charger and that you would need a computer to charge the phone. I would imagine that this phone would appeal to seniors who may not have access to a pc. This point needs to be made very clear. I sent an email to Amazon asking for a plug charger but received an email from the supplier (My Memory) that it only comes with a USB charger and they apologised for any confusion caused. Not sure if I would have bought the phone if I had known this at the time.
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 7:17 PM GMT