Profile for 4boys > Reviews

Ladies Leopard Skin Design Pattern Print Long Sleeve T Shirt Top Size:S/M
Ladies Leopard Skin Design Pattern Print Long Sleeve T Shirt Top Size:S/M
Offered by Britwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant top, smart and a little different, 5 Feb 2013
Great quality. Soft material, with a little give in it. Neck not too high like some tops and sleeves long but not too tight. Size 12 fits perfectly. It has washed well, retaining shape and not bobbling. Delivery was prompt, with minimal packaging and no extra postage charge. Would recommend if the colours suit you. I would buy similar from same supplier.

Echo Knit/Leather Long Driver Women's Gloves Coffee Large
Echo Knit/Leather Long Driver Women's Gloves Coffee Large

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant driving gloves, 5 Feb 2013
Good quality leather, good fit but can slip off without unfastening. Woven material is warm and not as old fashioned as some may think. Great price and delivery too. Very happy.

Communication progressive du Francais. Niveau intermediaire. Corriges
Communication progressive du Francais. Niveau intermediaire. Corriges

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry not for me, 5 Feb 2013
This book does not stand alone and I have since learnt it is part of a set, so the answers were of no use without the other books. The text is very small, so be prepared to put on your glasses!

iSpeak French Phrasebook (MP3 CD + Guide): The Ultimate Audio + Visual Phrasebook for Your iPod (Ispeak Audio Phrasebook)
by Alex Chapin
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars sorry returned, 5 Feb 2013
This is basic beginners French, so too easy for me and not what I was looking for on my MP3 player. More conversational french with a book would be great, as they are hard to find.

Aqua Sphere Seal Goggles -Blue- Clear
Aqua Sphere Seal Goggles -Blue- Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars great visability, 5 Feb 2013
I am on about my 6th pair in 18 months. They are great goggles, comfortable,fit well and give good visability. Using the anti fog spray they do not mist up, however, the lenses do leak after a while, even with careful treatment. It must be the chlorine attacking the seal - so depending on how often you swim , like other goggles expect to replace them.

Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns White - Small
Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns White - Small
Offered by Admire Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy inferior product, 30 Jan 2013
I have bought 3 sets of thermals from PVR and there seems to be 2 different manaufacturers producing the tops and bottoms. The bottoms produced by Euro Style are rubbish and fell apart at the crotch even before washing. the tops are not too bad but the material bobbles and the trousers do not retain their shape. I suggest you do not buy these as you can get better quality more cheaply from Sports Direct or even your local market, where you are not charged over the odds for postage to return the faulty items.

Mens THERMAL T SHIRT warm LONG SLEEVED crew neck hip length vest winter underwear SMALL White
Offered by Socks Uwear®

2.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 12 Jan 2013
Having ordered Thermals for Hubbie in Novemeber and been delighted, I ordered sets for my 3 boys for Christmas. But I have had a lot of problems.

Firstly the delivery box was not secure and the items got wet.
Inside the plastic packaging which the garments were in, were old and dirty and the plastic seals gone. No way could I give these as presents despite being wet! But as it was too late to reorder we used them anyway.

The material is not the same as my first supply. It is 50/50 cotton polyester and the garments look like rags after only 1 wash. The material has pilled and the trousers not retained shape. Also the charcoal suits have stained the boys legs and subsequently my white towels! Which has not come out after 2 washes! So they are going back but I currently have to pay for postage. A lot of hassel. I suggest it would have been easier to purchase a named quality brand from a shop.

I have since found a much better product from Sports Direct at a lower Price too, which washes well and retains shape!

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 500ml / 16.9 fl.oz.
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 500ml / 16.9 fl.oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 27 Nov 2012
Swimming regularly with long bleached hair has started to take its toll but this has been rectified in 1 treatment.
It is easy to use ( I just wrapped my hair in a towel)and washes out. It does not leave you hair greasy or stain the towel like henna based products but conditions well. It seems to have neutralised my chlorine problem.
I estimate that there is enough for about 10 treatments, so well worth the money.

Mot a Mot Fifth Edition: New Advanced French Vocabulary
Mot a Mot Fifth Edition: New Advanced French Vocabulary
by Paul Humberstone

2.0 out of 5 stars other views are overstated, 27 Nov 2012
I do not understand how such a small book with limited contents gets such great reviews. This is no more than a collection of lists of related vocabulary, which is mostly available in any dictionary. The phrases are either very obvious or bizare and I am told not really what the French would say.

I can only assume that is is better than the usual enrty level French books commonly available but I am suprised that it is the 'bible' for A level and beyond. If I had seen this in a shop I would not have bought it. There are better value alternatives which are more comprehensive!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2014 5:36 PM GMT

Total Immersion
Total Immersion
by Terry Laughlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but technical, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Total Immersion (Paperback)
This is taking a few reads..as an individual swimmer I am having to slowly learn what I am doing wrong, understand what I need to do and then apply it. I can feel that the principle described in the book is correct (lengthen and roll) but it is not easy to put into practice. I probably just need more time and more research but I am not finding the drills straight forward.

A few months in, my swimming style is changing due to reading this book. I am using my legs more efficiently, my speed is up and my stroke rate down. So a good buy but dont expect overnight results.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9