Profile for Geofreak > Reviews

Content by Geofreak

Geofreak "geofreak101" (Under a rock in glasgow)

I Can Make You Happy
I Can Make You Happy
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars First stop for a first time Paul McKenna Reader, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
This is a great book with excellent hints,tips and techniques through which I feel I have made noticeable progress.
The attached CD is a real bonus and I find genuine relaxation through listening to it, leading to better sleep and moods. The CD alone would be worth the money.
This and Paul McKenna's instant self confidence Book has lead me to a real turning point and I am happier and more content than I ever have been (If you'd known me a year ago the difference is marked)
This may not suit everyone but there is no harm in trying it for the recommended time, I guarantee you'll get something worthwhile out of it!

Instant Confidence
Instant Confidence
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Instant Confidence (Paperback)
I've found a huge difference in myself using this book and the accompanying CD.
I've tried several confidence 'techniques' but none have been so deep rooted and successful as this.
The main difference has been how I feel 'deep down' I've felt a change in attitude and the (usually)negative little voice in my head that usually says "Cr*p, Cr*p" to these techniques is now saying "okay we can do this", a huge surprise for me.
I have genuinely gained about 2" in my height as I don't slouch into myself any more and I now find conversations a pleasure as I am speaking more clearly. Changes which have been remarked upon by friends and family members.
I would honestly say to those who live with poor confidence to give this a go, you have nothing to lose except a few £ and everything to gain.
Best amazon purchase I've made

Logan McRae (1) - Cold Granite
Logan McRae (1) - Cold Granite
by Stuart MacBride

5.0 out of 5 stars A great debut novel, 11 Jan. 2006
I am dismayed to read some of the other reviews for this excellent book. Some of the poorer reviewers seem to be stuck in some kind of Rebus reverie where they can't see beyond the end of their last Rankin novel.
Cold Granite is an excellent book, dealing with a sensitive subject in an infinitly readable, darkly humourous way.
I'm a huge Rebus Fan but the similarities between the two are simply thats they're both scottish and both great novelists.
Basically, if you want another Rebus novel I suggest you head off and buy one, if you want an excellent crime novel and a gripping read then buy this.

The Runic Tarot
The Runic Tarot
by Caroline Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Runic Tarot, 14 Nov. 2005
This review is from: The Runic Tarot (Paperback)
This is a kit which comprises tarot cards and a book to help you in your readings. The cards themselves are really nice and they have a few key words on them to help you with the theme of the cards. The book has great explainations of the cards and there is a guide to layouts at the back of the book. I have never used tarot before and found this easy to use straight away and it has the scope to be able, with practice, to go a lot more indepth.
If you are following the celtic path I would recommend this set.