Profile for Biscuitbum > Reviews

Content by Biscuitbum

Biscuitbum "Mike Brooks" (Shepperton UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Time Tutelary Watch Winder - Burl
Time Tutelary Watch Winder - Burl

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my watches., 29 April 2016
What can I say about this superb product. It works really well and looks good too

Mr Lacy Flatties Laces - Red
Mr Lacy Flatties Laces - Red
Offered by The Rock Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Red and white - my teams colours!, 29 April 2016
I find different colour laces to be an ideal way to jazz-up a pair of trainers. One thing I like about these laces is the length.

Mens Umbro 6 Pairs Cotton Rich Sport Trainer Ankle Socks
Mens Umbro 6 Pairs Cotton Rich Sport Trainer Ankle Socks

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SOCKS AT A REASONABLE PRICE, 18 Mar. 2016
These were of good quality, and would have lasted even longer if I'd bothered to cut my toenails more often.

Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
by Jim Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ FOR ANY WHISKY LOVERS, 18 Mar. 2016
A must read for any whisky lovers.

Bristan MZ SNK EF C Monza Easy Fit Sink Mixer
Bristan MZ SNK EF C Monza Easy Fit Sink Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TAP TO ANYONE, 18 Mar. 2016
Let me tell you about my kitchen tap. The kettle would come perilously close to the water in the washing-up bowl with the old low slung tap. Since I bought this, kitchen life has been transformed I tell you. This tap is excellent quality at a reasonable price, given that quality.

Visconti MONZA Collection Vegetable Tanned Leather Tray Coin Purse TRY5 (Red)
Visconti MONZA Collection Vegetable Tanned Leather Tray Coin Purse TRY5 (Red)
Offered by Ashlie Craft

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT VERY ROBUST, 18 Mar. 2016
Why can't the makers of these things make them robust enough to last more than a few weeks. The tab with the press stud came off in next to no time.

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card and SD Adapter upto 80 Mbps - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars GOTTA HAVE A SPARE SD CARD, 18 Mar. 2016
This is the spare SD card for my new dash-cam. If I should have an accident for which I am not to blame, I would want to take out the SD card and save it as evidence, so this SD card would slip right in.

In Car Dash Cam Camera DVR Dashboard Digital Driving Video Recorder 512G Anti-glare Polarising Full 1080P HD
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAT THE 'CRASH FOR CASH', 18 Mar. 2016
This is to go on my new car, which I will be collecting next week. We've all heard of 'crash for cash' and these will save my no claims, if I encounter one of these evil people.

Loake XL Horse Hair Buffing Polishing Brush (Double Pack)
Loake XL Horse Hair Buffing Polishing Brush (Double Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good. I bought two pairs of top quality bench ..., 18 Mar. 2016
very good. I bought two pairs of top quality bench made shoes, and need a set of brushes that weren't as expensive as those sold my that particular shoe maker.

Men's Zipped Leather Purse by Golunski : RED : BLACK : TAN (RED)
Men's Zipped Leather Purse by Golunski : RED : BLACK : TAN (RED)
Offered by GENTS BELTS UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Mar. 2016
Bought two, and am already on my second one as the zip puller came off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6