Profile for lucy joanne > Reviews

Content by lucy joanne

lucy joanne

Anaesthesia in Dentistry Local and General (Step by Step)
Anaesthesia in Dentistry Local and General (Step by Step)
by Pradip K. Ghosh
Price: 24.58

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 17 Oct 2013
item was delivered swiftly and in good condition.had hoped for more detailed pictures and there is a funny little disc to watch which if,like me, you're a technophobe, I haven't got a clue what to do with.on the whole, not that pleased, sorry.

Hinari MB280 The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender
Hinari MB280 The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender
Offered by BestBuyUk
Price: 35.69

1.0 out of 5 stars mystery, 17 Oct 2013
I waited and waited for this juicer, then to be informed that I would be getting a refund. not sure why or what was wrong with it.will need to re-order this item.

200 Juices & Smoothies: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: 200 Juices and Smoothies
200 Juices & Smoothies: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: 200 Juices and Smoothies
by Hamlyn Cookbooks
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars very good., 17 Oct 2013
very swift service,was very impressed.the book is choc full of different ideas and some very healthy options.would use suppliers again.

(Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method: A Natural Approach to a Safe, Easier, More Comfortable Birthing [With CD]) By Mongan, Marie F. (Author) Paperback on 24-May-2005
by Marie F Mongan

3.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing, 17 Oct 2013
this is making me feel more relaxed about childbirth and has shifted emphasis from worrying about myself to my baby.priceless.

Feliway Diffuser Refill, 48 ml
Feliway Diffuser Refill, 48 ml
Price: 15.17

5.0 out of 5 stars lifesaver!, 17 Oct 2013
A total lifesaver. We moved house and truly believe that this helped the transition so much. They were so much more relaxed with this.brilliant!

Feliway Diffuser Pack + FREE 20ml Feliway Travel Spray
Feliway Diffuser Pack + FREE 20ml Feliway Travel Spray
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Aug 2013
this definately helped the transition when we moved house with two cats in tow. Would always use this in stressful circumstances.

Revlon Soft Defining Eyeliner with smudger - 010 Soft Khaki
Revlon Soft Defining Eyeliner with smudger - 010 Soft Khaki

2.0 out of 5 stars it broke straight away., 12 Jun 2013
I was not impressed with this product. the first and only time I used it, the crayon fell out so I sharpened again and it kept falling off, also, where the smudger is attached to the wooden pencil, this just pulled off in my hand, so I never got the top off the smudger to use it. poor show, was very disappointed.