Profile for The Mouse > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zoom H2 Handy Recorder with 4GB Card
Zoom H2 Handy Recorder with 4GB Card

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Sound Tricky Controls, 8 Dec 2014
The sound recording is marvellous and the files easy to manage. I have had a good deal of trouble with the small print on the LCD screen which I have found really awkward to read.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A)

5.0 out of 5 stars More Space in a Tiny Space, 8 Dec 2014
Huge recording space in a very tiny space. Astounding.

GoPro HERO4 - SILVER EDITION - ADVENTURE
GoPro HERO4 - SILVER EDITION - ADVENTURE

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mighty Little Camera, 8 Dec 2014
A lovely light and simple to use action camera that is going to be great fun when the weather is more clement...I had trouble with the app, and it does seem to suffer a little from interference. The battery is good but using wifi does drain quite swiftly. Brilliant Full HD picture and nice wide angle so little of the action will be missed.
This camera is noticeably small than the original version of the camera, and the small screen on the rear is a great addition. I am unsure why it is a 'touch screen' — in the casing this seems a touch pointless (it doesn't work under the plastic cover)...In the brief time that I have had to play this is excellent and does exactly as it promises.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 5:27 PM GMT

Shifters After Dark Box Set: (6-Book Bundle)
Shifters After Dark Box Set: (6-Book Bundle)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wolfing It Up, 22 Nov 2014
I'm really enjoying reading these stories, gripping amusing and entertaining well crafted drama. Well, the first tale at least. I relish reading opportunities and love to languish in a book. I rather like the less graphic approach to the sex scenes depicted here, it's added far more than more detail might have delivered. Interesting well written character have come together with well handled action sequences—most impressive.

Plustek OpticFilm8200iSE Film Scanner
Plustek OpticFilm8200iSE Film Scanner
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

4.0 out of 5 stars Scan it get better?, 17 May 2014
This product does exactly what it says on the tin,it scans slides and negatives so that they can be imported onto a computer, Mac or PC — the results are impressive and the sharp (given the slides and negatives I have scanned are a bit grainy). I am very impressed with the results and pleased the with product. It is performing well and allowing me to recover my old photographs as an excellent resolution.

Never Con a Corgi: Volume 6 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Never Con a Corgi: Volume 6 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Digging Up a Great Little Story, 1 Jan 2014
This was a delightful surprise, everything in the life of Leigh Koslow having moved on. As is her misfortune she stumbled upon another body and became a reluctant participant in the following investigation. Like in the previous books it is the journey with these well drawn characters, as much as the mystery itself, which compels.
I very much enjoyed this adventure, and as with the others in the series, I will be rereading it soon...

A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood
A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and Dark, 1 Jan 2014
While I was fascinated to see where the story went from the conclusion of the first book, I was slightly disappointed by what happened as the narrative unfolded. I was hoping for more interaction with their old lives, and a far more satisfactory return to High School — and expected things which seemed to be suggested back never developed.
I found myself wondering why some of the "revelations" took so long when they had been sign posted so much earlier. After the opening novel I wanted to like this a whole lot more than I ultimately did. I am still interested to find out what happens next, I now fear a similar disappointment to that which I found here...

Cut Short (BOOK 1 in DI Geraldine Steel Series)
Cut Short (BOOK 1 in DI Geraldine Steel Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 1 Jan 2014
An excellent tale from the outset, revealing nice details about both detectives and killer as it moved to a dramatic shocking outcome. I found this work consistently gripping, it held my attention from start to finish — slowly weaving together the different story threads into a coherent picture. It all drew together with a satisfyingly gripping conclusion.

Never Kissed Goodnight: Volume 4 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Never Kissed Goodnight: Volume 4 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Never doubted it would good, 26 Oct 2013
An excellent read from start to finish, with a few good twists along the way. The Leigh Koslow series seems to be getting better with each novel – and the rich pallet of characters become more involving and interesting with each story.

Never Preach Past Noon: Volume 3 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Never Preach Past Noon: Volume 3 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Never quite sure., 11 Oct 2013
I still have reservation about this tale. Leigh Koslow is her usual fabulous self, running across bodies when she much rather would not - and in this case with a rather good twist too! I enjoyed this, it is a good exciting read full of fabulous well drawn characters. The end came as a bit of a disappointment though. It was what I expected, but not how I hoped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3