Profile for Graham Bray > Reviews

Content by Graham Bray

Graham Bray

How To Sell Video Courses Online: How I make $2000+ passive income every month
How To Sell Video Courses Online: How I make $2000+ passive income every month

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to producing online video courses, 8 April 2015
As a relative newcomer to online video courses I was particularly inspired by Rob's book - easy to read and full of useful information and links. I have existing Udemy courses that I'm now going to revisit and improve!

Niche Marketing Ideas & Niche Markets. Finding Niches Made Easy. 177 Free Ways to Find Hot New Profitable Niches
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Another excellent book from Christine!

The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness
by Prof Steve Peters

3.0 out of 5 stars The Chimp Paradox doesn't quite deliver., 28 Oct. 2013
I must say that I had really high hopes for this book. The testimonials from Olympic athletes were glowing, and the first chapter or so were really interesting. However, as I progressed through the book I found it harder to focus on what was being said, and I came to a grinding halt with one third of the book unread. Perhaps I've missed something of great importance, perhaps I just don't get it - or perhaps it doesn't quite deliver what it says on the cover.

Copy This Idea: Kick-start Your Way to Making Big Money from Your Laptop at Home, on the Beach, or Anywhere you Choose

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me think again!, 28 Oct. 2013
I have been a 'follower' of Andrew Reynolds for a number of years, and have followed his Cash On Demand course but without taking any necessary action. I guess that I've always felt that Andrew uses 100 words when 10 would do. I was therefore in two minds about purchasing 'Copy This Idea'. I have to say that this is a really good read, and Andrew has really given value for money. I've virtually read this book from cover to cover in two days, and it has really made me re-think my whole approach to product marketing. Thank you Andrew, and please forgive my previous more critical reviews!

Bold As Brass: My Story
Bold As Brass: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed, as Bold as Brass, 17 Mar. 2013
An honest and refreshing account of just what it takes to be a successful business person. This is a no-holds barred story, and one that is written with great courage and a willingness to openly admit that life has significant ups and downs - sometimes there are just too many plates to keep spinning, and invariably there will be broken plates along the way, some of which will never be repaired.

Make Money Online. Work From Home. From Newbie To Millionaire. An Internet Marketing Success System Explained in Easy Steps by Self Made Millionaire. Affiliate Marketing Covered.
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate 'internet marketing encyclopedia'?, 31 Aug. 2012
Wow - at 500+ pages this book really does give value for money! I've never come across a book about internet marketing that manages to cram so much content between the covers.

Christine openly admits that she is not a qualified writer, and the structure of the book doesn't necessarily make it an easy read. In many ways, the book is best viewed as an encyclopedia of internet marketing. The table of contents is sufficiently detailed to enable anybody to find exactly what they want, whether it's finding a niche, creating content or monetizing a site. The sections on attracting traffic are awesome!

To cap it all, there's even a chapter towards the end on drop-shipping and e-commerce. This section really opened my eyes, and made me consider alternative pathways for my own internet marketing.

Christine includes links to a whole range of training videos - there's just no excuse now for anybody not to get started!

In a short review it's difficult to really do the book justice, but if you really are interested in setting up an internet marketing business then I recommend this book without reservation.

Living a Laptop Lifestyle: Reclaim Your Life by Making Money Online (No Experience Required)
by Greg Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reality of Living a Laptop Lifestyle, 31 Aug. 2012
Considering the size of the internet marketing arena, there are remarkably few published books that tell it exactly as it is. There are even fewer books that I would actually recommend! In 'Living a Laptop Lifestyle' Greg and Fiona Scott have managed to clearly share with their readers the vision of a pathway to financial freedom. But be very clear - this is not a 'how to' guide, leading you by the hand to the website you always wanted.

In many ways this book is a precursor to the nuts and bolts. It makes you reflect on your strengths and weaknesses, and it encourages you to really assess whether or not you are really cut out to be an internet marketer. Greg and Fiona have developed their 'Five Steps To Success Model' to help readers develop a success mindset.

This is the sort of book that I wish I'd had access to when I first started out in internet marketing. If you're considering an online business then I sincerely recommend that you have a look at 'Living a Laptop Lifestyle' - five stars from me!