Profile for sapphi > Reviews

sapphi

Fly London Women's Jon Raspberry Platforms Heel P141857003 7 UK
Fly London Women's Jon Raspberry Platforms Heel P141857003 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, 17 Oct. 2011
I love Fly shoes so when I saw these on sale I jumped to buy them. For me buying Fly's is a bit of an investment so was really happy to get these for less! I would pay the full price as they are so comfy and very good looking to. I wear them picking the kids up from school, shopping and on nights out as they fit every occaision and are so kind to my feet.The colour is actually cool too,not bright but a strong muted pinky/peach-great with jeans in particular. I'm size 7, quite broad but the 7 fits perfectly for me.

The Sedona Method
The Sedona Method
by Hale Dwoskin

5.0 out of 5 stars cherry on the cake, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Sedona Method (Paperback)
after several years of reading many self help/enlightening materials this has to be the best. I have given this book to my family too and I have to say it has been a huge help in a sometimes difficult time. It's so simple but indepth and I am able to implement the given techniques very easily and quickly. In my opinion this book and given techniques knock everything into a hat.

The Road to Bedlam: The Courts of the Feyre, Vol. II
The Road to Bedlam: The Courts of the Feyre, Vol. II
by Mike Shevdon

5.0 out of 5 stars good sequel, 7 Nov. 2010
I thoroughly enjoyed both books in this set and although the ending leaves you with a few itches to be scratched it gives you the anticipation of reading the next one-if there is due to be a next one!!

Dark Days (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 4)
Dark Days (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 4)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars can't wait for the 5th book now, 13 Jun. 2010
my daughter has loved this series, this 4th book lived upto her long awaited expectations, she read it in 2 days!-we didn't see her until she emerged from her bedroom asking when the next book was coming out. This series has really got a grip of her, would recommend to any young adult!

Language of the Psycards
Language of the Psycards
by Berenice Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for a complete understanding, 12 Feb. 2010
This is important info for anyone wanting to seriously read the psycards. It may not be the easiest read but contains some missing links and a few surprising meanings that I'm still getting my head round. I have found that it has added to my previous knowledge of these cards and in doing so have given a new depth to my readings, I particularly like the different range of spreads.