Profile for Wendy > Reviews

Content by Wendy

Wendy (Worcestershire, UK)

Building Your Book for Kindle
Building Your Book for Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars The TOTALLY FREE IDIOT-PROOF GUIDE TO GETTING YOUR BOOK ON KINDLE, 1 Sept. 2014
To be honest, I find it amazing that this book is free. It's like a complete idiot-proof guide to putting a book together and formatting it for Kindle. I followed the instructions step-by-step and it worked. So I now have two books on Kindle. If I can do it, anyone can.

Steering By Starlight: How to fulfil your destiny, no matter what
Steering By Starlight: How to fulfil your destiny, no matter what
by Martha Beck

5.0 out of 5 stars Liberating Ideas!, 1 Sept. 2014
Martha Beck is so inspiring. This book presents the idea of making decisions about your life by noticing which choices make you feel joyful and more alive, rather than following ideas of what you SHOULD do. It's very liberating!

How to Get a Good Nights Sleep: your step by step workbook for change
How to Get a Good Nights Sleep: your step by step workbook for change

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Helpful Advice - very thought-provoking!, 1 Sept. 2014
This book is more than just a book - the four free audio downloads make it into a total system for sleeping better. There is such a lot of good advice in here. I found the section on monitoring your conversations you have with other people about your sleep particularly helpful as I hadn't realised how something so simple could actually be making the problem worse.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Life-Changing!, 31 Dec. 2012
"Life-changing" is a term that's used very loosely these days to mean any thing from "mildly interesting" upwards but I think this book by Martha Beck may be the real thing. I found it so compelling that I read it within 24 hours - it's the kind of book you take into the bath with you! I found it made sense of a great deal of my experience and offered inspiration for living and working in a much more congruent and authentic way. If you've ever felt that you are here on the planet to do SOMETHING - but you've only got a vague idea exactly what it is, or how you could go about doing it, this is definitely a must-read.