Profile for pete D > Reviews

Content by pete D

pete D "retepnos"

Oasis 167mg Emergency Water Purification Tablets Pack of 100 Tablets - Treats 2000 Litres
Offered by EVAQ8

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered very promptly, 16 Sept. 2013
They were delivered promptly but it was not a pack of 100 but loose strips and I had ordered 20 packs, They were still in excellent condition.

Gladiator: Son of Spartacus (Gladiator Series Book 3)
Gladiator: Son of Spartacus (Gladiator Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good continuation, 23 Feb. 2013
An easy relaxing read. Continues the story of Marcus with a good historical understanding of Roman times. Well worth reading the series.

Sword and Scimitar
Sword and Scimitar

4.0 out of 5 stars Sword & Scimitar, 10 Nov. 2012
Having read the Legion series I was looking forward to a new book from Simon Scarrow. This book gives a good insight into the defence of Malta and is easy to read as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle, 9 July 2011
Having heard about trhe Kindle I was perrsuaded to buy one. It is great! It is very readable in most lights with clear text. The battery life with wireless turned off is really good, I can read for a week without recharging. The books are reasonably priced and download really quickly. A great product.

WD 80GB Passport External USB2.0 2.5 inch Hard Drive
WD 80GB Passport External USB2.0 2.5 inch Hard Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Using drive with windows, 9 Dec. 2005
I ordered this drive, despite the one bad review. It arrived and I connected it by the USB cable supplied. My computer recognised it immediately (Pentium 3 laptop running windows 2000)and I was able to transfer my data to it ready for use with my new laptop. The drive is larger than some, but is light and easy to connect and use. I would recommend this drive to anyone.