Profile for Ms. C. V. Niemiec > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. V. Niemiec

Ms. C. V. Niemiec "Lottie" (Surrey, United Kingdom)

Sharing Chloe
Sharing Chloe

5.0 out of 5 stars Another naughty secret, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sharing Chloe (Kindle Edition)
A playground of dirty frolics from an author who clearly knows her stuff. Shocking, delicious and sexy, it'll make you want to share Chloe too...

Sharing Sarah
Sharing Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicy and hot, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sharing Sarah (Kindle Edition)
A surprisingly naughty tease, this is well written smut best devoured in the bath with candles and champagne on ice. Highly recommended!

Tuff-Luv Tri-Axis Stasis Series: Napa Leather case cover for Apple iPad 2 - Racing Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar. 2012
Really good product, sturdy leather, amazing colour and great design. The iPad seems to be slightly too big for it as the edges stick up a bit, but I suspect that's just the leather settling in. Bought this flyer my iPad screen was shattered as wanted more protection, and this case is very protective and looks wonderful. Delivery was fast and well packaged. Thank you.

pm0501x2 First2savvv blue Touch screen stylus pen for apple iPhone 5S/5C & Samsung galaxy note 3 ,Galaxy NotePRO & ipad mini & new ipad 3 & ipad 2 & ipad 4 wtih retina display & Samsung galaxy S4,galaxy S4 MINI, galaxy S4 Active, galaxy tab 3,Galaxy Express 2 SM G3815 & HTC one ,one max,Desire 300,Desire 601 &Sony Xperia M, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Z1,E1,Z1 compact
Offered by UK-FIRST2SAVVV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Mar. 2012
Very speedy delivery, didn't use reams of packaging like some sellers do unnecessarily. Product works perfectly, sturdy, bright, cheerful. I purchased 4 as previous stylus's have broken but don't think I'll be getting through these in a hurry! Thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2012 10:48 PM BST

Led Zeppelin III [VINYL REPLICA]
Led Zeppelin III [VINYL REPLICA]

5.0 out of 5 stars That's the way, 11 Jan. 2011
I would rather listen to this so-called 'underrated' album on repeat for fifty years than listen to 95% of modern chart music. If there's anything to appreciate about Led Zeppelin above anything else, it's their diversity - rock, blues, folk, African rhythms, you name it, they're not sticking to one genre. Robert Plant has demonstrated time and time again through the Zep years and in his solo career that music shouldn't be static, the boundaries should always be pushed. My advice, buy this album in order to get a taste of Led Zeppelin doing everything. It's a shame this album wasn't appreciated for what it is when it was released. Oh well, that's the way...

A Quiet Belief In Angels
A Quiet Belief In Angels
by Roger Jon Ellory

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 30 May 2008
R. J. Ellory is, in my opinion, a modern genius. Whether it is his style of writing, or his plot that makes his stories so brilliant I don't know, perhaps a mixture of the two. I read Ghostheart, and then A Quiet Belief in Angels and both stories shocked me, made me cry, made me laugh, disturbed me beyond all measure, made me want to put them down but compelled me to keep reading at the same time. I haven't read a modern book for a very long time that made me feel like that. He is a master of suspense - while you want to know desperately what happens next his beautiful language forces you to keep reading, rather than skip passages to find out what happens. Always an unexpected twist at the end, always shocking, always brilliant. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone, and would have to say that until you've read R. J. Ellory you haven't READ. To be thrust right into a story and taken on a journey from small American towns to big New York whilst sitting in your living room, to breathe the air, feel the stickiness, the suspense, the anguish, pain and understand the character is a remarkable achievement, and I only hope that, as Ellory says in this book, I'll write the one book I have in me.