Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Content by Rosie

Rosie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Diva Nurse Blonde Car Aerial Ball Antenna Topper - ONLY ONE P&P charge per 'AERIALBALLS' order! Save money by buying 2 or more of our many designs.
Offered by Aerialballs

5.0 out of 5 stars groovy, 27 Mar. 2014
I got this fir my car for a laugh and all my friends love it, I am a nurse aswell, so when I saw it I felt I had to get it as it's fun and eye catching.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fun goggles, 27 Mar. 2014
My son loves these and they are comfortable for him and fun, we had trouble prior to these in getting any goggles on him. They arrived promptly too.

EOZY Ladies Girls Microfiber Magic Hair Drying Towel Hat Cap Head Wrap Quick Dry Bath Purple
Offered by Ju Bao

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 27 Mar. 2014
Brilliant item, it's great for drying my little girls hair after swimming and easy for her to use herself, she is 8 and can apply much easier than a normal head towel.

Carrera Go Mario Kart 7 Race Track
Carrera Go Mario Kart 7 Race Track
Offered by tablet_books

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my sons christmas present, it is the best thing I have bought for him it is in great condition and provides hours of fun for the whole family. I would recommend buying this fir your children they will love it as will the adults, me and ny husband have also enjoyed it. It also arrived really promptly.

Girls Lilac/Purple Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch (34c)
Girls Lilac/Purple Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch (34c)
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this watch for my 7 year old it has been a good buy, it got a bit wet and still works fine, it's helped my daughter with telling the time and is comfortable for her to wear.

Renshaw Professional Regalice - Atlantic Blue 250g
Renshaw Professional Regalice - Atlantic Blue 250g
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab icing, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this to use on my son's star war cake for his birthday it was brilliant, I found it easy to roll an apply to the cake

The Essential String Method: v. 1: For Violin
The Essential String Method: v. 1: For Violin
by Sheila Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 14 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old who has violin lessons, it is easy for her to follow and the violin teacher finds it a very useful book for her to use to practicecinbetween lessons. Very impressed with the book, my daughter finds it useful.

Reflex Childrens watch 'Learn to tell the time' Watch with 'To' and 'Past' dial with Navy Blue Strap
Offered by GoldBar Watches

2.0 out of 5 stars strap broke within 2 weeks, 13 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old and he never got to wera it long before the strap had broken. I know these things happen with watches but after 2 weeks it wasnt long really before having to get it fixed again.

Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat
Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars colourful bathmat, 6 Jun. 2013
This bathmat is colourful and the kids love it, it sticks very well in the bath and is value for money, it was a little slow at being delivered but it is a good product.

Premier Housewares Vintage Home Butter Dish - Black
Premier Housewares Vintage Home Butter Dish - Black
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars great butter dish, 6 Jun. 2013
I love this, it goes well with my kitchen colour theme, it is a useful item in my kitchen. We love real butter it is a well used item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3