Profile for J D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lakeland Baking Parchment Paper Circles (Mixed Sizes 6", 7", 8", 9") x 100
Lakeland Baking Parchment Paper Circles (Mixed Sizes 6", 7", 8", 9") x 100
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant idea. It saves cutting & wasting baking paper, 5 Sep 2014
a brilliant idea. It saves cutting & wasting baking paper. I like to make all different sizes of cakes so these circles are ideal. I will certainly buy more.

Burns Original Lamb for Adult Dogs 2 Kg
Burns Original Lamb for Adult Dogs 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided to buy some because he enjoyed them so much & has semed much brighter, 5 Sep 2014
A friend told me about these biscuits & gave me some for our little dog to try. I decided to buy some because he enjoyed them so much & has semed much brighter. I wil be ordering more now i know he likes them

Paint Your Wagon: ORIGINAL CAST OF THE 1951 BROADWAY PRODUCTION
Paint Your Wagon: ORIGINAL CAST OF THE 1951 BROADWAY PRODUCTION
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent musical, 4 Jun 2014
This is a brilliant musical,so enjoyable to listen to the cd. It brings back very happy memories of when we saw the film years ago. We have played it time & time again since it arrived. Definately worth the 5 stars

The Complete Bourne 4 Movie Collection [DVD] [2002]
The Complete Bourne 4 Movie Collection [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband watched the films, 30 Dec 2013
The three films with Matt Damon my husband watched he really enjoyed. He did not like the fourth film with them so he did not watch it after seeing a few minutes of it. He would have preferred if it had not been included. All first three he will watch over and over again.

Christmas (Original Remastered Version)
Christmas (Original Remastered Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 30 Dec 2013
Excellent,best version ever . Earths Kitt sings every word so clearly. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this song again.
Now i can listen to it anytime. Many thanks for that

Gladiator
Gladiator

5.0 out of 5 stars The music is great, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gladiator (Audio CD)
I like this cd. We have seen the film & liked the music , so to have the cd is great. We can & do listen to it a lot. As I have been able to put it onto our iPad too is a bonus.

Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a dark carport, 23 Sep 2013
I thought I would try this light under our carport so that I could see the wheelie bins because other than keep a bedroom light on with curtains back ,it is difficult to see. This little light is brilliant. I can see very clearly for the short time the light is on. As it is solar it costs nothing to run. A winner all round for me.

Cotton Mop with Free Refill, Graphite
Cotton Mop with Free Refill, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good lightweight mop, 23 Sep 2013
I like this mop because it is light to handle even when it is wet. I have used it several times now. I keep it for cleaning around our bungalow on the laminate floors. I have a big mop which I use only for the ceramic tiled floor in the bathroom. This lightweight mop is just what I wanted.

Seedguard Skirt 13 X 52 - 100"
Seedguard Skirt 13 X 52 - 100"
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected., 23 Sep 2013
I thought it would be a bit stronger netting & it certainly is not green. It is black. It does keep the seeds from falling onto the floor,so this is good.

Les Miserables: The Musical That Swept the World - In Concert at the Royal Albert Hall (10th Anniversary)

5.0 out of 5 stars We saw the show,had the DVD but wanted to just listen to the music., 16 Jun 2013
It was great to hear the music again. We saw the show & to listen to the CD has been enjoyable. This is why I gave it the five star rating This is another CD that is always being played. When my husband & I listen to the CD we think of when we went to see the show a few years ago.

Page: 1 | 2