Profile for Barrie K > Reviews

Barrie K

The Long Range Desert Group 1940-1945: Providence Their Guide
The Long Range Desert Group 1940-1945: Providence Their Guide
by David Lloyd Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars David Lloyd Owen writes the story that holds the reader ..., 30 Dec. 2014
David Lloyd Owen writes the story that holds the reader to the last page, I served under the General in Cyprus in the 60's and this book reflecs my image of the soldier that I had met and served. Five star for his story of the Unknown unit the LRDG there must be other units in the British Army that have carried out thankless tasks and have never been give any recognition for there derring-do expedition's.

kingdo Multi-Function Vintage Canvas Leather Hiking Travel Military Backpack Messenger Tote Bag for women and men khaki green (army green)
Offered by lelanam

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered., 13 Jun. 2014
Arrived in time for my trekking week-end found the bag comfortable and fitted all my hiking gear with no problem,
camera and extras fit neatly into the side pockets, what is really good is that it has no external markings to show it's an expensive camera bag, I like the straps and the press studs all seem sturdy.
Thank you Amazon for your service.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

Silent office PC! CSL Sprint H5231u (Dual) incl. Windows 7 - dual core computer system with AMD Athlon A4-5300 APU 2x 3400 MHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS Mainboard, Radeon HD 7480 - For reliable usage
Offered by CSL Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars CSL Sprint H5231u PC, 10 Mar. 2014
I chose to give a five star rating because the PC arrived on time it was packed very good, it has all that I have asked for in a PC and I'm very pleased with it's performance so far.
I would recommend this PC to any one looking for a home computor that is ready to go and is totally silent running.
Thanks CSL
Yours aye
One very satisfied customer

HP Ink Combo Pack No. 338/343, 383HPSD449EE
HP Ink Combo Pack No. 338/343, 383HPSD449EE
Offered by UK_Trade_Surplus/UK VAT INcl

5.0 out of 5 stars HP ink, 9 Feb. 2014
Buy the correct ink and get the correct results, this is what happens when you do this.
Top rate product from HP.

Reflecta Slide Magazine Universal
Reflecta Slide Magazine Universal

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 9 Feb. 2014
The Reflecta magazines are top notch, both fit into the box and are secured by the flap, I would recommend anyone who has purchased a reflecta projector to put these on the shopping list, I will be looking at another set to buy.

Ronhill Men's Trackster Peak - Black, Large
Ronhill Men's Trackster Peak - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the gym, 5 Jan. 2014
I have been looking for a pair of jogging bottoms that I feel comfort in and these are just right

Reflecta Slide Projector 2000 AF 3 Magazine System
Reflecta Slide Projector 2000 AF 3 Magazine System
Offered by Hawks Photo Video

5.0 out of 5 stars It is spot on the mark, 5 Jan. 2014
I thought this type of equipment was out of date but how wrong I was this is a wonderful example of craftmanship delivered within the promised time and has been an asset to my work, I will be ordering two more magazines for more slides.
Thank you Amazon.

WiFi Enabled IBM Desktop Computer, 17-inch LCD Screen, Keyboard, Mouse, Intel Pentium 4, Windows XP Professional

5.0 out of 5 stars A reconditioned PC, 21 Aug. 2013
Very helpfull staff and bent over backwards to rectify a small issue that was requiring technical support.
I would highly recommend I.T.com.

Italian: Beginner (Collins Language Revolution) (Book with 2CDs)
Italian: Beginner (Collins Language Revolution) (Book with 2CDs)
by Tony Buzan

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginner Italian by Tony Buzan, 15 Aug. 2010
Excelent value, just what I was looking for a quick, and easy way to learn a new language.
The step by step programme helps you to understand the language and then helps you to speak it by the follow me steps, I found the approach of going straight into the course a bit disheartning but as the pages unravel and the disc runs you get the feel for the quest to learn and speak in Italian.
It's like a good book you want to reach the end but don't want to put the book down.
Once I have mastered this course I think German will be the next language that is on the menu.
BKD